• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Problems, kept OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Willow, no need to get so uppidy about it. ^_^ I understand fully everything you said before hand. I do ask characters before I attack or even attempt TPs, it is my nature. And my referal to CoC said nothing about me not liking it or what not, just didn't want to get into a long drawn out thing about them ^_^ So, I will leave this on a light hearted note for the night and go play dome Dead or Alive Ultimate. XD

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
*looks at the screen while holding Xbox controller* Hmm, should I change character to player? I think that looks much better in my above post, yes?

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
*pauses game and turns to screen* Ah yes, Mac. There was that one thing. But I did apologize fully for those actions. If you would like to speak more of it, then IM or send an email, please. That would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

maciver

First Post
Mayu Amakura said:
*pauses game and turns to screen* Ah yes, Mac. There was that one thing. But I did apologize fully for those actions. If you would like to speak more of it, then IM or send an email, please. That would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

*blink* Did someone put some rusty nails in your cheerios this morning? If so, I am truly sorry. I believe I should make this my last post. *digs out 2 more cents* before the flame war ensues.

I apologize if you made a connection to something to which may or may not have been referenced. My intent was apparently not as you took it.

With that said... here's 10¢ more, just in case.

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
maciver said:
*blink* Did someone put some rusty nails in your cheerios this morning?

Hmmm... I didn't eat cheerios this morning, I ate pancakes. XD

maciver said:
I apologize if you made a connection to something to which may or may not have been referenced. My intent was apparently not as you took it.

Bah, no offense taken truelly, I meant what I said in a friendly way. ^_^

maciver said:
With that said... here's 10¢ more, just in case.

Hmmm, thankee I'll go get some gum with all this extra change.

Andion Isurand

First Post
I believe that most of Mayu's concerns involve her observation, that more and more people are tuning out vampires as a whole, without due consideration for each individual that plays one. I'd like to hear more about that.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
I can only speak for myself, but I turn out Vampires because of two reasons.

1. They're technically not suppose to be in the Oerth based rooms, and if they do come in they're suppose to disguise themselves. If they're attacking folks they're not disguised.

2. My RP is based on AD&D guidelines. I realize not everyone follows those guidelines, and I respect that. Those who don't RP by AD&D guidelines I opt not to RP with. According to AD&D vampires are not capable of doing the things these vampires on ISRP do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads