• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC room on the chat

Jude

First Post
Lince'sa said:
the Coffeehouse? really. sounds like a place for a bunch of poem writing, latte drinkin' hippies...

Grrrrooooooooooovvvvvvyyy man!

*snickers*

Is there something wrong with that? I happen to like Coffeehouse, too.

Ahava_Magdala

First Post
Bhryn said:
Noooooo - sweet, sweet caffiene!!!! :(
Sometimes I will indulge in a decaf ginger bread chai from Starbucks ....though there will always be something missing without the caffiene...*sigh* This one time I went to a Depeche Mode concert and drank a 20 oz. coffee and ate two packs of sugar ahead of the show....and I could not stop jumping. I jumped the entire show...even at the intermission part when they were changing bands. I am such a dork. :)

Magi_Arcia

First Post
I think the Coffeehouse would be good for a specifically OOC room as well. I was also thinking along the lines of portals for the current lounge, perhaps something like "The Gateway". :)

Jeajea

First Post
Do you mean having another OOC room called "The Gateway" in addition to one called "The Coffeehouse"?

Would we want the current "Lounge" to become a hushed room? This would encourage people to do all their OOC talking in the Coffeehouse and things like description edits in the Lounge.

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
I'm currently working on installing the latest upgraded version of FlashChat, but that means redoing all my customizations. While I'm at it I'll see if I can hush the lobby, however no promises at this time.

Jeajea

First Post
Ooh, I was only asking whether we wanted that... of course, I think it'd be a good idea personally, but not everyone might agree.

Remove ads