OOC room on the chat

Jeajea

First Post
I was wondering... there isn't an OOC room on the chat, right? Don't we need one? I mean, so that we don't have to have all OOC discussions in PMs. That's not so difficult if it's only two people talking, but in rooms where OOC comments aren't allowed and are pretty strictly enforced, discussions between groups of people become extremely tedious, if not nigh impossible. Further to this, where would OOC events be held? Not that we have any, but I was thinking of suggesting a few. But until there's a place for it, there's no point! So, what's the feedback on this? Oh, and I'm not counting the Lobby as an OOC room, as it's where you arrive every time you log in. If you wanted to hold an event there... well, I think it could be disruptive to have people coming in and out all the time, to say the least. Though perhaps it's felt that it's adequate?

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
The Lounge is so you appear somewhere, initially it was for OOC chat but it creates too much distraction and issues since people get caught up and confused by it etc. I could make an OOC room called The Lounge, but then I'd need a name for the room where you appear.

Lince'sa

First Post
Ahava_Magdala said:
I like the "Coffeehouse" rather then "The Lounge"
the Coffeehouse? really. sounds like a place for a bunch of poem writing, latte drinkin' hippies...

Grrrrooooooooooovvvvvvyyy man!

*snickers*

Remove ads