[OOC] The Seeds of Chaos

Goldhammer

First Post
Alright I see it now. Wasn't coming up for me for some reason.

Edit: Alright, I've fixed my wiki page. However I can't get to my google doc for some reason. BTW what are Background and Themes? I can't find anything about on the wiki. Is there like a list you can choose from?

Edit: manage to fix my google doc sheet as well. wasing loading for some reason.

Last edited:

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION]
let me know if you need another die roll for putting thing back in place. [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION]
I think you have encounter heals that we could use and then get this man back out to the Lieutenant. It didn't seem we had gotten too far in before finding this man.

[MENTION=6687049]Wife Of Meepo[/MENTION]

You are correct. You were not very far in (maybe a few hundred yards) when you found the man. Also, I'm not in need of another heal check, but please see my response in the main thread for the Diplomacy check.

jbear

First Post
The Madness points acquired came from failing the dungeoneering check? Is that right?

But it was somehow related to the animal noises we heard, is that right?

[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION]: Yes, it was because you failed the checks and it ...might be related to the animal noises...
[MENTION=85946]Goldhammer[/MENTION]: You are absolutely correct. Sorry about that. I've updated your madness threshold in my notes. Good catch.

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
I guess having beat you to a post would not have changed the outcome. I got to read Torqua's response but didn't get to post. It appears that Fhargrim and Ilex are unconscious. Do we need to roll something to get them to snap out of it?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases