• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Tholestia: also XP and GP tracking etc.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Deepwinter: What kind of contruct are you sending through? perhaps you can precreate a few (fast, tough, etc.), give them names, and then we can store them somewhere on the web (either the Tholestia site, or wherever you want to place them).

Rav

Sullaf

First Post
I have a tootootooter on my waterscooter, with which I tootootooter to you!

[iedereen nu!]

I have a tootootooter on my waterscooter with which I tootootooter to every women

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
[For the clueless ones: a Google Image search for "tooter"]

tooter.jpg

This enlightenment is free of charge. We now all know that Sullaf has a waterscooter with depictions of vintage cartoons.

Rav, having serioulsy lost the funny somewhere in the first paragraph of the post.

Deepwinter 7

First Post
toot toot

Have added three construct templates to DW's description in the rogue's gallery. He's sending a 'tank' through this time... HD and craft roll will be mailed when deemed necessary

Bacter

First Post
Picked extra 5th level spell, changed HP total, so partially edited my character. Could anyone help/tell me what I have to change in my character when I am leveling up?

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
When a Wizard levels up from 9 to 10:
* +1 Base Attack Bonus
* +1 Base Will saving throw
* 2 + (unenhanced INT modifier, ie. 4) + (1 Human bonus) skill points. (+7)
* Increased # of Spells per day (look it up in the SRD will ya :D)
* 1d4 + con bonus hp.
* Metamagic or Item creation feat. (10th level wizards get this as a bonus feat)
* 2 extra spells in spellbook for free from 0th to 5th level.

I think that is it.

In advance, from 10th to 11th (slightly less spectacular):
* 2 + (unenhanced INT modifier, ie. 4) + (1 Human bonus) skill points. (+7)
* Increased # of Spells per day, first access to 6th level spells
* 1d4 + con bonus hp.
* 2 extra spells in spellbook for free from 0th to 6th level.

Rav

Ilan

First Post
For the ones who care :), chicka progress is going ok. Not kissing on the first official date seems to be working out great. Can recommend it to everybody, turns them wild. ;)

Sullaf

First Post
Figured this would be the fastest way to tell everyone (since apparently my mail client is infected with some sort of virus: don't worry it did not spread): Me and Janine are taking a break. (Take gogogo). I could explain the many details on why we are taking a break, but hey, who cares. I nearly scored a 14 year old girl yesterday while I was working. First there was just chemistry. Then there was flirting all the way. Then I asked her age and nearly shot myself. I'm getting way to old for this. Oh well...

Ron if you're reading this: sunday night @ the kroegie? Call me. Kas, will call you later. Want to know if you f*** up your date.

Move along people nothing to see here...