OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game

mleibrock

First Post
I want to apologize for the stopped game here. Please bare with me, I will revive this in a week or two.

Headed to San Antonio this weekend for game 5 of the NBA finals - I'm so excited it could be the last game! Go Spurs Go!!

When we resume play, I think, we will have a brand new player - first role-playing experience so be gentle with him. It's my oldest, Evan and we'll see how he likes it.

I've also been very busy (with Scott) trying to get a Mythic game up and running. I think he is doing way more of the work than I am but I think (and hope) he knew it might be the case in the beginning. :blush:

Leif

Adventurer
I want to apologize for the stopped game here. Please bare with me, I will revive this in a week or two.

Headed to San Antonio this weekend for game 5 of the NBA finals - I'm so excited it could be the last game! Go Spurs Go!!

When we resume play, I think, we will have a brand new player - first role-playing experience so be gentle with him. It's my oldest, Evan and we'll see how he likes it.

I've also been very busy (with Scott) trying to get a Mythic game up and running. I think he is doing way more of the work than I am but I think (and hope) he knew it might be the case in the beginning. :blush:
I look forward to playing with the next generation! Don't worry, we'll keep the hazing down to a minimum.

Yeah, I know just what you mean about Scott doing more than his share of the heavy lifting of gamemastering. Don't beat yourself up, though -- he lives for that number-crunching sh**, so I say let him do it!

mleibrock

First Post
Leif,

I'm not quite following you here. There are two sunrods, did you wish to have one and Tiko the other? This makes the most sense as Suzume can cast light at will.

Dru steps forward to the cache of treasure: "I shall make division if no one objects." He gives the 12 gp to Liath saying, "Use as you see fitting." He then gives one small piece of jewelry each to Suzume, Anundr, and Tiko, Trevor having not participated in the earning of the loot and Dru practicing self-denial. He will, however, take one sunrod and give the other to Tiko.

Treasure list -

zombie fight - no treausre
hellknight fight - 3 human size chain mail, 3 longswords, 2 light crossbows. 15 bolts
Goblin patrol - 2 small sized leather armor, 4 small sized broken dogslicers
You also found one treasure chest with 12GP and 3 tiny pieces of jewlry worth 10Gp each. There was also a pair of sunrods and a cure light potion which was consumed.

How do you want to divide up the treasure or do you just want to donate it to the rebel cause?

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6328417#ixzz36ri4AoM9

Leif

Adventurer
I thought I was pretty clear -- my idea was to let Liath take the 12 gp, to donate to whatever cause she sees fit, or to just keep it I suppose, and let Suzume, Anundr, and Tiko each have one of the small pieces of jewelry. So that gives everyone an almost equal share except Dru, and Liath's slightly larger share will not go to her, supposedly, but to her chosen cause. I hadn't even thought about the weapons and armor of the monsters. Gosh, I haven't had a PC do that for 30 years or so now. But, yeah, we can gather that stuff and sell it, and split the proceeds evenly, and Dru will take a share of that money.

And Dru would like a sunrod, and his first impulse was to give the other one to Tiko, but that can certainly be changed, if anyone has other ideas.

Leif

Adventurer
Dru would like the other crossbow, if that's ok. He can surely scrounge some bolts somewhere, or scrounge a gold or two to buy some.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Just trying to figure out what Liath would do here. She's a loner, not a leader, so I'm not sure she'd step up and push the others to fall into line.

Leif

Adventurer
Just because she's a 'loner, not a leader*' doesn't mean she can't ever do anything that's not in 100 % agreement with her usual tendencies. That is a common fallacy in roleplaying. I know almost no real people who never act in unexpected ways, particularly when faced with uncommon circumstances and uncertain events (which are the staples of an rpg).

* Don't you mean a, "Lover not a fighter"?? heh

Remove ads