OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Oh, I'm planning for her to grow. But she's spent her life working hard to stay under the radar - her survival's depended on it. It feels a little early for her to be stepping out.

Scotley

Hero
Oh, I'm planning for her to grow. But she's spent her life working hard to stay under the radar - her survival's depended on it. It feels a little early for her to be stepping out.

I'm facing a similar struggle with Suzume. He's trying to step up, but still fears not being accepted because he's so different. The motivation to strike a blow for the cause is helping him.

mleibrock

First Post
Hey guys. My oldest (who is very excited to try out pathfinder) has his character all ready to go and join this campaign at the next fight but our progress has ground to a halt. There is a good fight coming up here and I'd like to give him a taste of what pathfinder is all about. Would you guys be able to start this up again after Turkey Day?

Scotley

Hero
Yes sir, bring it on. Sorry I have been out of touch. There has been total chaos at work with the move and the holiday madness is already gearing up at home. I should be good to go after Thanksgiving. Even day after.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases