OoC Thread - Strife in Sokara - A solo game for Brother Shatterstone

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jarval said:
She's free to do either. In comparison with many of the other churches, the followers of Aymara are given a great deal of freedom to take charge of their own actions. The church of Aymara is very nearly hierarchy free, so a lot of the time Bry will be her own boss as it were.

Okay. :) Then did Hestia or Ged invite her to stay the night off camera? (If so here armor is at the Healing Halls and if not its upon her body)

Jarval said:
Most Holy Warrior of the churches choose to carry the favoured weapon of their deity with them, mainly as a badge of office. As a result, Bry's likely to regard it as a standard part of city dress for her order, but she'll by no means have been ordered to carry a blade at all times.
Then she is at least armed. :) (She would keep both swords upon her... Mostly out of habit of using both.)

Jarval

Explorer
Just ask if you need any background information on anywhere in Sokara. I can't remember what I have and haven't given you background on already...

Jarval

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
Okay. :) Then did Hestia or Ged invite her to stay the night off camera? (If so here armor is at the Healing Halls and if not its upon her body)
That sounds reasonable. Chances are that the Holy Mother would have extended the same offer of hospitality, as she feels in Brystasia's debt.

Then she is at least armed. :) (She would keep both swords upon her... Mostly out of habit of using both.)
Right, fair enough. :)

Jarval

Explorer
No need for edits, what you've written fits the forest quite nicely. Or Bry's view of the forest, anyway. In truth, it is a genuinely dangerous place for those not of fey blood to travel through, as the elves, dryads and other nature spirits can be less than forgiving to those who are incautious in their treatment of nature. And there are more sinister creatures that call the forest home...

Of course, how much Bry knows of this is open for debate. While she's spent most of her life in the Forest of Larun, she's a nymph and so has nothing to fear from the other fey. In addition, her mother's power would have been enough to keep the less pleasant creatures away from her and Bry, so she may have a somewhat idealistic view of the Forest.

Jarval

Explorer
Just a quick warning, updates may become extremely erratic over the next few weeks. My grandfather died this morning, and I'm not sure when I'll be away at my grandmother's over the next few weeks, or if I'll be able to give any warning before I have to head off.

Today's been a little odd...

Jarval

Explorer
I’m sorry to hear that. Take all the time you need and let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Thanks Adam. Things are a bit less chaotic at my end now. It looks like I'm going to be away from Thursday until the following Wednesday or Thursday.

Remove ads