[OOC] Turmoil in Ghelspad [Scarred Lands] (FULL 5/5)

Voadam

Legend
Does Soleril speak Dwarven?

What are those traits and flaws of Torvin's? Where are they from?

I would suggest Ashcroft work on learning dwarven so we can have a "secret" tongue for the entire party that is not common. It would back up a backstory if the hermit was dwarven and give you a slight connection to Burok Torn.

So is Lydia's story that she came to Burok Torn to study among the revered dwarven runemaster mages and is a companion of Torvin's or was she an envoy from Hallowfaust to Burok Torn who volunteered to help the dwarven city in order to foster goodwill between the two city states?

The intro story looks fun so far in part one of ptg, I'm guessing we'll get more background story on the chieftan in part II.

ferretguy

First Post
Hell, I knew I forgot to write down languages....corrected on sheet...
Do speak Dwarven (helps to know the language of your enemy/teacher :D )
also dark elven and commen...
By the by....will be off-line for 2-3 days at most due to moving to new house...just go ahead and auto me Mr DM....will be back quickest!

Voadam

Legend
marching order

I would suggest a marching order as follows.

Me and sol in front (for fighting and trapfinding)

The two mages in the middle (for protection)

Ash in the rear as a physical fighter who can guard the rear or rush up to the front.

Voadam

Legend
Is Ash using the UA variant sorcerer druid rules? Is that why he has listed spells known or should that be spells typically prepared?

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
My apologies

Guys:
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days. The game IS still on!! I've been dealing with mid-terms and papers to write, so bear with me. I will be posting tonite.

Thanks for your patience.

P.S. - In case you were wondering, I'm going to nursing school. I'm 36 and looking for a career change. I'm pretty sure I really stepped in it with nursing! :D

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Torillan said:
Guys:
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days. The game IS still on!! I've been dealing with mid-terms and papers to write, so bear with me. I will be posting tonite.

Thanks for your patience.

P.S. - In case you were wondering, I'm going to nursing school. I'm 36 and looking for a career change. I'm pretty sure I really stepped in it with nursing! :D
OMG! I'm 40 and just starting nursing school in a few months. That's cool.

Torillan

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
OMG! I'm 40 and just starting nursing school in a few months. That's cool.

My God. As I get older, my world just keeps getting smaller, and smalller, and smaller, and..........
:\

Remove ads