• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Turmoil in Ghelspad [Scarred Lands] (FULL 5/5)

Torillan

First Post
ferretguy said:
Just recently picked up scarred lands book on monks and paladins....really sweet feats inside....lots of info. on various monk philosophies....

The Players Guides are definitely on my wish list. Hmm....tax refund should be coming soon....... :)

Torillan

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
How many creatures should I have on my summon I and II lists, and am I remembering correctly that final CR should be <1/2 and <1 respectively?

Well, if I remember correctly, I don't think there is a limit to the number of creatures available, just that your alignment can affect what you can choose. Anybody else know differently?

And yes, the CR should be 1/2 and 1.

Voadam

Legend
ferretguy said:
Just recently picked up scarred lands book on monks and paladins....really sweet feats inside....lots of info. on various monk philosophies....

And I got the pdf for fighters and barbarians when I got the AU bestiary.

Voadam

Legend
Do you want us to come up with a reason for us dwarves to start out journeying with the adopted dark elf (perhaps his master daewor was an uncle or something) because otherwise as it stands Harl's first reaction to seeing a dark elf out of the blue is to charge and attack at the slightest provocation. Same with Calastians. I can picture barroom brawls with Calastians occurring over the slightest comments.

ferretguy

First Post
Kinda like the relation idea.. I figure Solaril had been traveling with Dreaor for a couple of years so may have ran into some of his family during that time, of course attacking one just because he is a slimmer and fairer of skin (not to mention well groomed...)shows you must learn the way of the Perfected One. Do not worry, I will help you along the path. :D

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
ferretguy said:
Kinda like the relation idea.. I figure Solaril had been traveling with Dreaor for a couple of years so may have ran into some of his family during that time, of course attacking one just because he is a slimmer and fairer of skin (not to mention well groomed...)shows you must learn the way of the Perfected One. Do not worry, I will help you along the path. :D

That does sound good. I was going to posit to you all to come up with a story on how you all are travelling together. It's more for ease of starting the campaign, rather than taking days to "roleplay" your first encounter with each other.

Basically, you all are headed for a border castle on the frontier of New Venir and Lageni where each merges with the Blood Steppes (effectively along the River Eni).

Once I have all the characters, I'll start the thread in Playing the Game.

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
Can I use creatures from the Fiend Folio and MM II?

Give me a list with some basic info about them, and I'll see. Since I don't have either of those books (except the old 1st Ed. Fiend Folio) I'd prefer not to, but I'm open to possibilities.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads