Ooops!We're in the Elemental Chaos! Round 2(Next up:Annalist,Victim,Halford)

Leif

Adventurer
Sharm Brassback, BattleRager Fighter20, Dreadnought Paragon Path

Sharm growls and moves to I9 (double move)

Halford

First Post
Brudd moves forward (to G7) and invokes the protection of Kord.

"Mighty Kord act as a shield fer me 'n' me allies gainst these scum who would doubt yer power!" He thunders, and as he speaks shimmering shields of faith appear over the party.

Atanatotatos

First Post
The last cambion and one more Legion Devil position themselves after Brudd's move. The fire ray the Cambion shoots hits Sharm in the middle of the chest and knocks him prone on top of burning him pretty badly.

View attachment 38031

[sblock=initiative and status, Round 1]
Kozaar is marked by the War Devil and enemies receive +2 to attack rolls against him. Cambion 2 misses him, but Cambion 3 hits and deals 8 fire dmg to him and knocks him prone.

Cambion 4 hits Sharm and deals 22 fire dmg, and knocks him prone

-Devastation HP:131/131, HP:5/8, AP:1 SW:1 +7, Stealth 29[sblock=expended]Blood squall[/sblock]
-Bone devil 1
-Cambion 1
-Ice devil 2
-Senara HP:108/108, HS:8/9, AP:1 SW:1, Stealth 26, +2 all defenses, invisible farther than 5 squares[sblock=expended]Blur, Stoneskin[/sblock]
-War Devil
-Legion Devil 1
-Ice devil 1
-Cambion 2
-Cambion 3
-Eiran HP:106/109, HS:8/9, AP:1 SW:1, Total Defense, +2 all defenses, invisible farther than 5 squares [sblock=expended]Ice Storm, Blur[/sblock]
-Legion devil 2
-Legion devil 3
-Legion devil 4
-Sharm HP:123/145, HS:11/14, AP:1 SW:1, Prone [sblock=expended]Relentless Assailant[/sblock]
-Legion devil 5
-Legion devil 6
-Legion devil 7
-Brudd HP:131/131 HS:8/11, AP:0 SW:1[sblock=expended]Battle Pyres, Couter of second chances[/sblock]
-Cambion 4
-Legion devil 8
-Kozaar HP:130/159, HS:10/15, AP:1 SW:1, resist all 10, Marked by War Devil, +2 to enemies attack vs you, Prone[sblock=Expended][/sblock]
-Bone devil 2
-Legion devil 9
-Legion devil 10
-Legion devil 11
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Sharm Brassback, BattleRager Fighter20, Dreadnought Paragon Path

"Bloody Hell!!" says Sharm as the blast of fire knocks him on his butt. "This is a revoltin' development to be sure!"

[sblock=Atanatotatos]I figured that Sharm would be down until next round, but he will expend a move action to regain his feet as soon as he is able to do so.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
"You and I are not going to be friends," Kozaar declares at the devil who just shot him, picking himself up off the ground once again. "This is starting to be a trend," he mutters, moving forwards towards his enemies and calling upon his draconic heritage to strengthen his attacks.

Move action to get up, move action to J13, Minor Action to use Dragonbreath Strike stance; this adds +5 cold damage to all my attacks. Oh yeah!

Atanatotatos

First Post
It's time for the second Bone Devil captain to move. This one advances forward straight across the path between the lines of columns, and stops right in the face of Sharm and Kozaar. Who soon understand why. As the Devil grins maliciously, Kozaar, Sharm, Brudd, and even the hidden Devastation feel a wave of terror and disgust emanating from the horrible figure. And the Devil takes the chance, and attacks the mind of Kozaar, breaking through his will. Powerlessness and despair assault the Dragonborn.
Finally, the last Legion Devils position. They seem to be starting to gather in couples, in a defensive position.

View attachment 38049

[sblock=initiative and status, Round 1]
Kozaar is marked by the War Devil and enemies receive +2 to attack rolls against him. Cambion 2 misses him, but Cambion 3 hits and deals 8 fire dmg to him and knocks him prone.

Cambion 4 hits Sharm and deals 22 fire dmg, and knock him prone

NOTE: the red aura of the Bone Devils inflicts a -2 to attack rolls on enemies. Kozaar, Sharm, Devastation and Brudd are affected. For Kozaar, thus, the penalty to-hit is -4 (he's marked by the War Devil). Furthermore, he is hit by the Bone Devil's attack, and suffer -5 to all defensestill the end of the next turn.

-Devastation HP:131/131, HP:5/8, AP:1 SW:1 +7, +2 AC, Stealth 29[sblock=expended]Blood squall[/sblock]
-Bone devil 1
-Cambion 1
-Ice devil 2
-Senara HP:108/108, HS:8/9, AP:1 SW:1, Stealth 26, +2 all defenses, invisible farther than 5 squares[sblock=expended]Blur, Stoneskin[/sblock]
-War Devil
-Legion Devil 1
-Ice devil 1
-Cambion 2
-Cambion 3
-Eiran HP:106/109, HS:8/9, AP:1 SW:1, Total Defense, +2 all defenses, invisible farther than 5 squares [sblock=expended]Ice Storm, Blur[/sblock]
-Legion devil 2
-Legion devil 3
-Legion devil 4
-Sharm HP:123/145, HS:11/14, AP:1 SW:1, +2 AC, Prone [sblock=expended]Relentless Assailant[/sblock]
-Legion devil 5
-Legion devil 6
-Legion devil 7
-Brudd HP:131/131 HS:8/11, AP:0 SW:1 +2 AC[sblock=expended]Battle Pyres, Couter of second chances, Shield of Faith[/sblock]
-Cambion 4
-Legion devil 8
-Kozaar HP:130/159, HS:10/15, AP:1 SW:1, resist all 10, +2 AC, Marked by War Devil, +2 to enemies attack vs you, -5 all defenses(Bone Devil's turn)[sblock=Expended]Dragonbreath Strike[/sblock]
-Bone devil 2
-Legion devil 9
-Legion devil 10
-Legion devil 11
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Devastation darts out from behind the pillar and slides underneath the bone devil's sizeable frame. Once underneath, he attempts to lure the devil into hitting itself.

[sblock=ooc] Move Action: Close Quarters, I move into the Bone Devil's space, it gets an opp. attack, I then have combat advantage against it, and it takes a -4 penalty to attack me. I move along with it, staying in the same square relative to it. It can make a Str vs. Ref, or a Dex vs. Ref. attack against me to knock me out of its space.
Standard Action: Fool's Opportunity vs. Bone Devil, hits AC 30 for 17 damage plus its own basic melee attack. The roll says 32, but I forgot the penalty for the BD's aura.
IC continues it's hatred of me. :.-([/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Devastation manages to slip behind the Bone devil, though the fiend does get to hit the tiefling with its claws.
The the other Bone devil appears suddenly in fron of Sharm and swings its long claws at him, but the minotaur dodges twice.
A cambion flies forward slowly, and when he lands, points at the space between the two minotaurs. Flame explode, and while Brudd evades the fire, Sharm is burned.
An Ice Devil advances spear in hand towards Brudd, but it stops in its track when the blurred silhouette of Eiran appears. The giant Bug emanates wave of weakening cold that make your limbs slightly numb. The Devil thrusts its spear in the spellcaster's direction, but his defensive spell protects him, and the icy spear only pierces air.

View attachment 38069

[sblock=initiative and status, Round 2]
The Bone Devil hits Devastation with its Opportunity attack and deals 12 dmg. Devastation's attack misses.
The cambion hits Sharm for 13 fire dmg, and 5 ongoing (save ends)

NOTE:THE RED AURA OF THE BONE DEVILS AND THE YELLOW AURA OF THE ICE DEVILS BOTH GIVE A -2 PENALTY TO ENEMY ATTACK ROLLS, BUT ARE DIFFERENT EFFECTS AND THEY STACK

-Devastation HP:119/131, HP:5/8, AP:1 SW:1 +7, +2 AC, Stealth 29[sblock=expended]Blood squall, Close QuartersFool's Opportunity[/sblock]
-Bone devil 1
-Cambion 1
-Ice devil 2
-War Devil
-Legion Devil 1
-Ice devil 1
-Cambion 2
-Cambion 3
-Legion devil 2
-Legion devil 3
-Legion devil 4
-Sharm HP:110/145, HS:11/14, AP:1 SW:1, +2 AC, ongoing fire 5(save), Prone [sblock=expended]Relentless Assailant[/sblock]
-Legion devil 5
-Legion devil 6
-Legion devil 7
-Brudd HP:131/131 HS:8/11, AP:0 SW:1 +2 AC[sblock=expended]Battle Pyres, Couter of second chances, Shield of Faith[/sblock]
-Cambion 4
-Legion devil 8
-Kozaar HP:130/159, HS:10/15, AP:1 SW:1, resist all 10, +2 AC, Marked by War Devil, +2 to enemies attack vs you, -5 all defenses(Bone Devil's turn)[sblock=Expended]Dragonbreath Strike[/sblock]
-Bone devil 2
-Legion devil 9
-Legion devil 10
-Legion devil 11
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads