• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots 0799

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Pretty meh comic, but at least V stopped being stupid.

And I'm still not convinced Z's not outright cheating the rules and it's not merely a "perfectly specialized build." Having familiars more powerful than Improved Familiar provides for, claiming to have upped SR to ridiculous levels through "feats and stuff" when such feats are epic level...

Z's a great example of a cheating munchkin player and a DM that doesn't do book checks.

Nymrohd

First Post
I'm telling you, she'll end up arrested again. When they will have wrapped up everyone else, she'll attack the order and Roy will recognize she is using some banned feats (remember she had a houseruled fly spell) and then the rules lawyers will come and arrest her.

Well you have to take in account that this isn't a literal remake of the 3.5 ruleset. I imagine there's also third party spalt or some homebrewing going on.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
No more careless than V's been countless times. Pretty sad, though, yeah. Especially considering Z ENTERED the fight with invisibility. At least, I hope it was invisibilty and not a group of 3 people failing to spot a bloody wizard...

Remove ads