• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOTS 1019

Cor Azer

First Post
Is the 'new' high priest of Loki smart enough to *not* fight, because otherwise she violates the rules of the gathering, potentially removing Loki's vote.

And is Roy still considered her bodyguard? If he is, he can still kill her - preferably after the other undead are dealt with (and she's likely less prepared than Durkula), and if not, he can *still* attack her because he's not anyone's bodyguard then and not bound by the rules.

MarkB

Legend
I'm kinda surprised the priests didn't put, say, a Dimensional Lock in place in the chamber when they built it. Then again, I guess that would've messed with the Divine Proxy projections.

In one high-level campaign, the DM pulled the teleport-escaping bad guys thing so often that we changed our spell loadouts to prioritise locking down dimensional travel over everything else. And then in the climactic battle I accidentally sent the big bad and her lieutenants off to different planes due to not reading my spells properly.

Remove ads