• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #374

Scider

First Post
Although I know it's not medium-sized, lately I've been thinking it could be the Tarrasque...with a headband of Intellect, or something ;)

MarkB

Legend
Well, I'm thinking Miko got off very lightly there.

Paladin's code said:
Additionally, a paladin's code requires that she respect authority, act with honor (not lying or cheating, not using poison and so forth)...
Going by her conversation with Windstriker, clearly she did lie, and was preparing to cheat. Possibly her deity will let her off for having not had a chance to put her intention into practice.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Yeah, now that she's a lying, cheat-compatible Paladin, I can see the whole Falling thing happening. Not that it's for sure, but it's at least in-character now.

-- N

MarkB

Legend
Nifft said:
Yeah, now that she's a lying, cheat-compatible Paladin, I can see the whole Falling thing happening. Not that it's for sure, but it's at least in-character now.

-- N
well, technically she is a fallen paladin now - she's just not a Fallen paladin. :)

I can't help thinking that part of the joke in this strip is that it's Rich's concession to all the people who've been asking to see Miko fall for the past several months.

Remove ads