OOTS 458: Exit Strategy

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Merkuri said:
Psst! Those of us who prefer not to use the default skin can see black text as clear as day. Please use [ spoiler ] (remove spaces) tags instead, like
this
. ;)

Ooops, always forget about those other skins... Sorry 'bout that. Of course, mostly I don't see the use of spoilers on OotS threads, anyway.

Mouseferatu said:
Sigh. Beaten by one minute! I'll get you next time, Freyar!!!
Bwaaahaaahaaa! :] :p :D

Seriously, though, why does everyone keep capitalizing my screen name?

And, on topic, am I the only one who finds Thog seriously funny? Edit: I guess Olgar does, too!

WarlockLord

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
[sblock]Damn, damn, damn. I realize I'm probably in the minority, but I was really hoping we'd seen the last of the Guild for a good long while--preferably forever.

I'm sick to death of Nale and Sabine. Bleah. :mad: [/sblock]

[sblock=spoiler]
No. You're not. I want Sabine and Nale to die. It was funny once, but now it's old, stale, and drawn out. I like Thog. But how much more can we stand of S&N? [/sblock]

PrinceXaxor

First Post
I don't know, I'm not sick of the Linear Guild. Rich will probably have a good way to re-introduce them that makes them exciting again.

Looks like Tsukiko will be out for some revenge pretty soon. Wonder if she and Redcloak will be forced to work with one another, considering they're both going to probably head for the throne room.

freyar (see, no capital F) it helps if you don't include your spoiler text in the first couple of lines of your post. Otherwise you can just hover over the thread title and read the spoiler, despite it being in spoiler tags. ;)

Olaf the Stout

freyar said:
And, on topic, am I the only one who finds Thog seriously funny? Edit: I guess Olgar does, too!

Nope. I find him absolutely hilarious. This strip was no exception.

"thog always dreamed of being footstool, thog never thought dream come true."

"it everything thog imagined and so much more."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Who was Pompey? The kobold that Belkar killed?

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads