OOTS 458: Exit Strategy

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Olaf the Stout said:
freyar (see, no capital F) it helps if you don't include your spoiler text in the first couple of lines of your post. Otherwise you can just hover over the thread title and read the spoiler, despite it being in spoiler tags. ;)

Yeah, despite hanging around a while, I'm still figuring out some of these posting things. :)

PrinceXaxor said:
Looks like Tsukiko will be out for some revenge pretty soon. Wonder if she and Redcloak will be forced to work with one another, considering they're both going to probably head for the throne room.

If they don't want to work together, is Tsukiko tough enough to survive Redcloak's bad side? He hasn't done anything too nasty to her yet.

Beckett

Explorer
Mouseferatu said:
Oh, yeah, another disappointment. I wanted Tsukiko to die. :p

I'm with you on that and the Linears. I don't really see any reason to keep her around any longer than the other criminal Belkar killed.

The Linears just seem annoying and inconsequential. Nale's going to come up with another plan rooted more in his ego than substance. He'll be a speed bump before the OotS moves on to the real enemy.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Main point I noticed was that this one was VERY 4th wall... Funny in moderation, but I found it a little too extended here. One or the other instances would have been better, or more of a throwaway line for both would have been preferable to me.

Dr. Harry

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
What's so clever about it? I think I failed my Decipher Script roll!

Olaf the Stout

"Vaarsuvius" is strikingly similar in sound to "Vesuvius", the Italian volcano that erupted in AD 79 and destroyed the city of Pompeii.

Dr. Harry

First Post
Olgar Shiverstone said:
[sblock]
Thog! Yay!
[/sblock]

For me, the Linear Guild has become a vehicle for Thog, especially now that Elan seems to have grown beyond the "Nale" plotline. (Did I just write that?)

The only thing that I can see them doing to mainatin any relevancy would be if they had some power source or Macguffin that would force the others to deal with them.

Like, say, one of the other gates.

How they could defend that against Xykon/Redcloak/Tsukiko or the OotS is another question.

Remove ads