OOTS 458: Exit Strategy

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
It's up!

Spoiler text in black: [sblock]Seems like Tsukiko will live to fight another day --- and so will the Linear Guild![/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Felix

Explorer
Won't... bloody... load... grrrrr

[EDIT]

Aparrently the "View Image" option from right clicking is the way to go.

"I got better." Heh heh.

Last edited:

Sigh. Beaten by one minute! I'll get you next time, Freyar!!!

;)

And BTW, much respect to the mods. That was the fastest thread merge I've ever seen. :eek:

SPoD

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0458.html

Comments below...

[sblock]Damn, damn, damn. I realize I'm probably in the minority, but I was really hoping we'd seen the last of the Guild for a good long while--preferably forever.

I'm sick to death of Nale and Sabine. Bleah. :mad: [/sblock]

Since it's not loading for everyone, I'll continue the spoilers...
[sblock]I think we HAVE seen the last of them for a while now...but not forever. I think they needed to get "off the stage" so to speak, so that whatever happens next doesn't affect them too and they don't have to participate in this battle.

However, unlike you, I like the Linear Guild and await their return, though I wouldn't expect to see it for another 100+ strips.[/sblock]

Felix

Explorer
Mouseferatu said:
And BTW, much respect to the mods. That was the fastest thread merge I've ever seen. :eek:
I think they've begun to expect it, like Rich has to keep telling people not to say "Woo! First post!" on the official comic discussion thread.

That and the mods all want to secretly start their own OotS threads, but are too slow. ;)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Damn that took forever to load....

And, I don't mind the LG disappearing for a while either. They've had their moment - time for others now...

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Felix said:
I think they've begun to expect it, like Rich has to keep telling people not to say "Woo! First post!" on the official comic discussion thread.
When I become Dictator of the Internet, I'll smite anyone who wastes precious electrons that way.

Remove ads