• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOTS 479] Jaws of Life

Ry

Explorer
Plane Sailing said:
Ah, you need to look back at the 'junk' issue :)

If I were there, I'd want Lien to handle my junk personally. Especially considering she knows how to ride a shark.

diaglo

Adventurer
rycanada said:
If I were there, I'd want Lien to handle my junk personally. Especially considering she knows how to ride a shark.
you want a Lien on your junk?

how much is that gonna cost you?

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Nothing like sundering a tentacle with a blunt weapon to make you go "huh?" at D&D rules logic! (I learned a while ago now to stop trying to equate D&D with reality and logic. My head hurts a lot less often now! )

My interpretation of this little quirk has always been that a hammer blow has ruined the muscle tissue in the tentalce so much that it can't be used, or that it was crushed between the hammer and another hard place (splat!), or that it became swollen with blood and ichor and erupted like that. But I've always liked to creatively interpret the rules, rather than applying complex realism needlessly, IMO. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads