• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots 535

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
freyar said:
Just like a cat. ;)

My parents have a cat that likes to sit on a lap before he starts that, or possibly on the top of the back of an easy chair so he is over the sitters head. I always have to chase him off.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Bad Mr. Scruffy! Don't you know that you're supposed to lick Belkar on the mouth after you clean yourself...? Thats how all cats say "I love you*"

* Or at least thats how my gf's cat, Mange, saids I love you.... :confused:

paradox42

First Post
I love how the King of Nowhere really is black like Roy, thus showing how easily they mistook him for the king at the inn- and the assassins (the Shadowdancer and dwarf behind the throne) even get a cameo in the bargain. :lol:

But yes, it will definitely be cool to watch Belkar and his new animal companion!

Felix

Explorer
Great stripping by Rich, as always. Heh.

So since the comic started with the 3.5 revision, is the release of 4e going to prompt the breaking of the Snarl's prison and the destruction of the world?

Much better than #534.

Plot exposition I can handle no problem, so as there is at least some funny.

And the "Yeah, what was I thinking" bit and Mr. Scruffy were certainly funny.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
paradox42 said:
I love how the King of Nowhere really is black like Roy, thus showing how easily they mistook him for the king at the inn- and the assassins (the Shadowdancer and dwarf behind the throne) even get a cameo in the bargain. :lol:

Totally forgot about that, good call! He always does a good job tying things together.

My cats will stop and clean themselves right in the middle of doing something else, too. Chasing a toy? Sit down, lick, lick, lick, get right back up again. It's sort of like they want to seem cool. :p

sckeener

First Post
Henry said:
Not that I have to worry much, because if someone does in Mr. Scruffy....

Nahh...Mr Scruffy doesn't even need a cleric...he's got 9 lives! (ok...that was very bad)

Seriously, that was a sweet stripe. I enjoyed the fighter/rogue and Haley telling the paladin to trust her if there was anything sneaky that needed to be done.

Aside, how does a paladin do that? I mean wouldn't he feel like he was doing wrong the entire time he was doing it? About the only way I can see he could get away with it is if he wasn't in the sneaky party (i.e. just told them what he needed done and didn't dwell on the how it got done part...aka Operation Petticoat)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads