• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOTS 627 is up

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
No, time flows normally, just that the creature does not preceive time flowing without the normal markers of life to note time's passage. Besides, if V becomes a lich, shim'll be undead, not dead.

I am quite sure there is more to
becoming a lich
than
getting killed by a dragon
. In fact, I believe those things would be in direct opposition to each other.

mmu1

First Post
If the Dragon is too big, he doesn't fit in the Forcecage either.

IIRC the barred Forcacge is a 20 foot cube, so a Gargantuan creature just fits, barely. On the other hand, the 10' radius Antimagic Field is only just big enough to completely nullify magic in the dragon's own square.

...but yeah, I'm sure one could argue about any of the rules issues until we're dead and buried, which is why I won't. :)

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
I am quite sure there is more to
becoming a lich
than
getting killed by a dragon
. In fact, I believe those things would be in direct opposition to each other.

I guess
this 4 words will be a deal with the imp to kill/drive off the dragon

I'm guessing
the 4 words to the imp will be something like "I will serve you." and the imp will bring shim to a devil that will make V a lich. The Dragon is merely the catalist for what will bring about achieving "total arcane power". V is alone, desprite, and has a mission that shim feel shim alone must complete. Shim will do anything, even bargain away her immortal soul, for a chance to continue shim's work.

Arivendel

First Post
I ACCEPT YOUR OFFER!!!!! 4 right words for all the wrong reasons! Im expecting soul trading to take place and there must be at least one sacrificed bunny XD

Pbartender

First Post
The same dragon out for vengeance? Or a related dragon out for vengeance?

Definitely different on second thought... maybe bigger... red eyes instead of green... and squiggly horns and instead of slightly curved.

Still, it's feasible this dragon's related to the earlier one... A big sibling? Its parent?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads