OotS 646: ... And It Feels So Good

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Belkar's really taking his acting lessons to heart. Didn't V always want Belkar to calm down before? (Crushing despair, owl's wisdom, anyone?)

Sadly, not supported by d20... the RAW at least. Roy will lose a level and become even weaker than at the beginning of the battle. Or...

Blast the rules. We want Dragonballs for Roy :)
Even if he loses a level, next time he can take a feat he jumps way up in power level, since his Grandfather taught him that very powerful fighter feat, apparently designed specifically for being extra-powerful at disrupting spellcasting.

Nymrohd

First Post
Comeon, Xykon is a sorcerer lich. His concentration checks are high enough he doesn't even need to cast defensively whatever Roy does. They need to adventure for several more levels before they are a credible threat to Xykon + Redcloak combo. The Greenhilt sword is not enough of a McGuffin either, though I guess they could get one of those. And they will still probably have to defeat the IFC when they next get near a gate and Nero decides to possess V and unleash the Snarl . . . So much to do! Raise Roy already:)

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Comeon, Xykon is a sorcerer lich. His concentration checks are high enough he doesn't even need to cast defensively whatever Roy does.

Note that in the battle for Azure City Xykon lost spells quite often when the paladins were beating on him.

I really don't think he has that high a Concentration score.

Brad

Klaus

First Post
Note that in the battle for Azure City Xykon lost spells quite often when the paladins were beating on him.

I really don't think he has that high a Concentration score.

Brad
Yeah, he seems to never have put any ranks in Concentration. And, as an undead, his Concentration skill is modified by Charisma, his casting stat. So, for him to fail a check, he needs to have completely dumped Concentration.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases