• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Operation: Power Level Gary

Gulla

Adventurer
They are saying California will be stuck for about 3 more years due to all our laws.

Living in on of the top-10 most economically doped economies has a few advantages. Oil is for a small nation what EPO is for a top cyclist. Except that there is no WADA to stop us from oil-doping :D

Maybe California could build an economy on sun-oil?

Scotley

Hero
coffee and Camels

:D Those were different days, eh? :D

Gotta pass some XP around before I can give one for this. I must say reading this post made me wonder what happened to the "very large personal library" Gary mentioned? I'll bet it would have been more fun to explore than a 5 level dungeon.

On a vaguely related note, I know some of his family members were avid gamers in the early days. Does anyone know if any of them are still active?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Gotta pass some XP around before I can give one for this. I must say reading this post made me wonder what happened to the "very large personal library" Gary mentioned? I'll bet it would have been more fun to explore than a 5 level dungeon.

On a vaguely related note, I know some of his family members were avid gamers in the early days. Does anyone know if any of them are still active?

Many of us go to GaryCon every year and game with his family and other former TSR employees.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

That reminds me, one of the posts I was going to rep was one where he was talking about how one of the first times he had his children GM they were handing out old and treasure left and right monty haul style.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads