Operation: Power Level Gary

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, here we are in the power level results!
Code:
Dannyalcatraz 	1733 (1678)
weem 	1538 (1538)
TarionzCousin 	1410 (1394)
Col_Pladoh 	1240 (1201)

Umbran 	1181
Piratecat 	1101
Morrus 	1083
RangerWickett 	935
MerricB 	929
the Jester 	926
Kamikaze Midget 	912
jonesy 	879
Wik 	876
Theo R Cwithin 	862
Scott DeWar (ME!) 	853

So He is only 170 behind T. C. Keep up the good work!

compared with this from 2 weeks ago:

ok, here is where we are:

Dannyalcatraz 1678
weem 1538
TarionzCousin 1394
Col_Pladoh 1201

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
Holy. I can't believe how much work has gone into this. I have to admit, I'm kind of proud to see that what began as a spur of the moment post has such momentum and is getting surprisingly close to coming to fruition.

Keep up the good work, everyone! And remember to browse through Gary's old posts, even if it isn't just for XP purposes. There's a lot of really good stuff in there.

Living Legend

First Post
I can't tell you how many times I've seen this thread, and for some reason I always assumed it was about finding the right "power level" Gary Gygax had intended the game to be played at. I have no idea why.

Finally today I actually came on here and checked it out, and I'm glad I did. Sorry I couldn't contribute sooner, but I see the project has worked wonders. He was level 19 when I just checked, not sure I've seen many higher than that.

Great thread idea for a great man :)

Roland55

First Post
Since I recently finished a Statistics class for college I decided to go ultra-nerd and chart the xp gains of Gary and the other board leaders. :p On the vague schedule of "whenever the frak I think of it" I've recorded the xp of the top four and the date a few times since late July. At any rate, this half-arsed project of mine shows that, at current rates, Gary will never overtake the other three!

Since 28 Jul Gary has gained 14 xp while Tarionzcousin has gained 28 and Dannyalcatraz has gained 66! Weem has only gained 10 (no xp at all last week) but I wouldn't expect that to stay. So unless WAY more people jump on the power-leveling bandwagon the best we'll do is keep Gary at 4th place. :(

Fear not. More should be joining.

I sent out notes to about 20 folks I gamed with in those old, old days. At least a few will show up here and join in.

Hmm. I see one is living in Singapore.

EDIT: Well, that's all the system will allow me to do ... today.

Last edited:

FoxWander

Adventurer
Fear not. More should be joining.

I sent out notes to about 20 folks I gamed with in those old, old days. At least a few will show up here and join in.

Hmm. I see one is living in Singapore.

EDIT: Well, that's all the system will allow me to do ... today.

Good to hear- cause looking at the chart it's going to take a lot to overtake Danny. He's gaining on TC and Weem though. ;)

Attachments

• GaryChart.jpg
    GaryChart.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 64

Remove ads