Operation: Power Level Gary

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Look to the far left and under the EnWorld logo. there are three rows off buttons. the middle one starts with Forum Home. then got the right and thrid from the right and you will see xp statistics. klik that one.

Cleon

Legend
Look to the far left and under the EnWorld logo. there are three rows off buttons. the middle one starts with Forum Home. then got the right and thrid from the right and you will see xp statistics. klik that one.

It's been far too long since I last offered XP tribute to the Great EGG.

...there it goes, he's up to 1099 now.

Cleon

Legend
you do know you can give an xp every 5 minutes, don't you?

Yes I do know.

It's just I spend most of my time on Enworld in General Monster Talk converting monsters from one long-obsolete form of D&D into another long-obsolete form of D&D. I very seldom poke around the other forums to see what's going on, and post outside Homebrews & Conversions even more rarely.

Anyhow, since I'm here now it'd be churlish of me not to offer the Great EGG another XP tribute.

...Hmm, a couple of the links in the first post of this thread appear to be broken. The "Gary on Comp Copies" and "Mule Love" just lead to the forum index.

Damn it, I've been making a mess of this. I keep on undoing the XP or adding XP for the wrong post. I need another cup of coffee...

Remove ads