Operation: Power Level Gary

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hey guys, This may interest yo all:

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], It is 2230 here so I do not expect to see an answer until tomorrow, but, do my eyes deceive me? Or are the titles for xp still advancing? I see E.Gary Gygax at level 28. I am grandad of assassins. It does seem o be so.

I don't follow the question? Sorry!

Yep, they're still advancing. Albeit slowly for those of us at sufficiently high level!

(I too was a Grandfather of Assassins when the new XP system came in, but have advanced a level since then. That single combat required to become Grand Druid was brutal!)

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], Delericho has answered the question precisely. The title that is referred to is the title under where it says "the guvnor" for you, listed as greater elemental lv 23.

[MENTION=22424]delericho[/MENTION], thanks for the heads up on the battle. I am probably near to the point of the battle.

They go up way beyond 30.

Gary is at 28, lets keep going!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
So, the whole thread here - it is about power leveling Gary Gyax, right? He has that level thing above his avi of a level 28 drizzit type thing. What is a level 29? and how much further is needed to go? I can't give any more!

Last edited:

Remove ads