• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OPTIMIZATION) THE NAMELESS KING ! THE WIZARD's NIGHTMARE! LAST BOSS

Hygor Haas

Banned
Banned
Because removing buffs isn't a harmful act. It's aggressive for sure. But harmful? Pshh it couldn't hurt a fly.

Harmful don't need be necessarily agressive. Removing buffs targeting a creature (It isn't willing creature) and requires ability check is obviously a harmful spell.
But, anyway, the DM will give the final word of what he considers Harmful or not.

Whatever, It isn't a threat.

mgshamster

First Post
Because removing buffs isn't a harmful act. It's aggressive for sure. But harmful? Pshh it couldn't hurt a fly.

More importantly, Sanctuary protects you from an Attack, per the Attack rules in the PHB. It doesn't protect you from any threat.

He's using RAW when it suits him, and not when it doesn't.

Hygor Haas

Banned
Banned
More importantly, Sanctuary protects you from an Attack, per the Attack rules in the PHB. It doesn't protect you from any threat.

He's using RAW when it suits him, and not when it doesn't.

Sanctuary
"Until the spell ends, any creature who targets the warded creature with an attack or a harmful spell must first make a Wisdom saving throw"

Do you know read?

Last edited:

mgshamster

First Post
Sanctuary
"Until the spell ends, any creature who targets the warded creature with an attack or a harmful spell must first make a Wisdom saving throw"

Do you know read?

A harmful spell would be a spell that harms. Aka a spell that causes hit point damage. Aka a spell attack.

Not any spell which can target someone.

Hygor Haas

Banned
Banned
A harmful spell would be a spell that harms. Aka a spell that causes hit point damage. Aka a spell attack.

Not any spell which can target someone.

Not your interpretation does not follow RAW.
If so, the spell described as any spells that dealt damage, would be ok. But, It is not.
Harmful is not necessarily damage spells.

Harmful:

"Prolonged use of the drug is known to have harmful side-effects. The programme makers disagree that seeing violence on television has a harmful effect on children. Food must be heated to a high temperature to kill harmful bacteria. We've signed a treaty with neighbouring states to limit emissions of harmful gases."

Harmful doesn't need deal damage.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Not your interpretation does not follow RAW.
If so, the spell described as any spells that dealt damage, would be ok. But, It is not.
Harmful is not necessarily damage spells.

Harmful:

"Prolonged use of the drug is known to have harmful side-effects. The programme makers disagree that seeing violence on television has a harmful effect on children. Food must be heated to a high temperature to kill harmful bacteria. We've signed a treaty with neighbouring states to limit emissions of harmful gases."

Harmful doesn't need deal damage.

You shouldn't argue with native English speakers about the nuances of our language.

Hygor Haas

Banned
Banned
You shouldn't argue with native English speakers about the nuances of our language.
Well, even if it's not my first language. This is explicit. Harmful does not necessarily deal damage. Movies and shots can be harmful.
But if any way, it depends on the DM and this spells isn't a threat.

MisterWhisper

First Post
I just asked people not to call you names. Do *not* repay me by immediately calling them names.

This would not have been a problem if you would have listened the first time people told you how he acts, and has been banned on 2 other sited with multiple accounts each, while doing this exact same thing.

He brags about making something unbeatable.

people point out easy ways to beat it, or how the build is not by the rules.

he changes what OP, or makes up some way that it does not work outside the rules.

drags a thread on for 8 pages or so.

I have been on many other forums about DND and have seen him on multiple.

I have been here for less than a day, if this kind of thread is not considered trolling, let me know now so I can just delete this account and go somewhere else, because i will not waste my time here.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This would not have been a problem if you would have listened the first time people told you how he acts, and has been banned on 2 other sited with multiple accounts each, while doing this exact same thing.

He brags about making something unbeatable.

he changes what OP, or makes up some way that it does not work outside the rules.

drags a thread on for 8 pages or so.

I have been on many other forums about DND and have seen him on multiple.

I have been here for less than a day, if this kind of thread is not considered trolling, let me know now so I can just delete this account and go somewhere else, because i will not waste my time here.

Please review the rules, and do not argue with moderators in-thread.

Hygor Haas

Banned
Banned

Really? :uhoh:

*I do not know what you're talking about, anyway this threat is harmless and does not need a toxic post. The Moderator is along with the threat and there is nothing that you talk about.
If you do not like this kind of material, move on.

Remove ads