• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OSRIC: something for the old schoolers

Mythmere1

First Post
Treebore, were you able to get it? I'd love to hear how the adventure goes: I saw an unbelievable variety of results and actions happen during the various playtests. It seems like this adventure goes wildly differently depending on the players.

Treebore

First Post
Mythmere1 said:
Treebore, were you able to get it? I'd love to hear how the adventure goes: I saw an unbelievable variety of results and actions happen during the various playtests. It seems like this adventure goes wildly differently depending on the players.

Will do.

Joe, any luck getting it up on ENWorld yet? Link?

Xyanthon

First Post
That is one sweet module (I have a fondness for 1E style art as you can see from the link in my sig). Anyway, I really like the whole OSRIC idea. I've been thinking of doing some of my own adventure design and this is probably the best shot at getting some practice in on it. I've got lots of ideas, I just need the time now!

Treebore

First Post
Read it! I love it! I was giggling with evil glee! My daughter heard me and asked me what I was doing. I said, "Reading the next adventure you guys are going through." She said, "Uh uh! Not with you making noises like that!"

Heh, heh, heh!! :]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads