• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OSRIC] v1.01 release date

Melan

Explorer
jgbrowning said:
Pod-Caverns in March, The Red Mausoleum in May, The Curse of the Witch Head in July, and (if I get it finished and tested in time) The Lost Keys to Solitude in September. After that, I have a trio of adventures being written right now and will hopefully have them prepared for November, December, January.

Old-School gaming is back in distribution for the stores who wish to carry it.

joe b.
Now that's some excellent news! Fight on!

jgbrowning said:
Pod-Caverns in March, The Red Mausoleum in May, The Curse of the Witch Head in July, and (if I get it finished and tested in time) The Lost Keys to Solitude in September.

Lost Keys to Solitude... is that another James Boney adventure?

jgbrowning said:
After that, I have a trio of adventures being written right now and will hopefully have them prepared for November, December, January.

These would be Bill Silvey's ones, am I right in thinking?

PapersAndPaychecks said:
Lost Keys to Solitude... is that another James Boney adventure?

Suzi and I are writing that one. There's a good chance that it's going to be double-sized. One booklet with the adventure a second booklet with monsters and new magic items.

These would be Bill Silvey's ones, am I right in thinking?

Indeed.

joe b.

jgbrowning said:
Suzi and I are writing that one. There's a good chance that it's going to be double-sized. One booklet with the adventure a second booklet with monsters and new magic items.

Ooh, a 32-page, 30,000-word double helping of OSRICy goodness? :)

Faraer

Explorer
PapersAndPaychecks said:
  • Double quotation marks (and I disagree that single quotation marks are "British")
Almost all British books and magazines use them, Butcher's and Hart's Rules specify them . . . I also (though I find myself writing in weird transatlantic hybrids on message boards) think double quotation marks are ugly because gratuitous.

Faraer said:
Almost all British books and magazines use them, Butcher's and Hart's Rules specify them . . . I also (though I find myself writing in weird transatlantic hybrids on message boards) think double quotation marks are ugly because gratuitous.

On reading this, I just had to reach over to my book collection and check. :) The first three books I grabbed used single inverted commas, the second two, double ones.

According to a poll of how many Brits prefer double inverted commas, the answer was overwhelmingly in favour of them. Admittedly, this was a poll that I just took, of me, but I'm persuaded by it. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads