• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Daves of ENWorld, UNITE!

Henry@home

First Post
Henry,upon realizing the Daves were never wiped out, but merely hid as members on the message boards, loses his last sanity point and flees into the night to escape the Resurrected Legion of Dave

"AAAAAAAAAHHH! DAVES! AH, THE DAVES, THE DAVES! THEY ARE COMING, YOU KNOW!!!! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! THEY ARE YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU...THEY COULD EVEN BE ME!

AAAAAAHHH! DAVES, DAVES, DAVES, DavesDavesDavesDavesDavesDavesDavesDaves...

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Wanders into thread glancing around at all of the Daves while thinking about the last time they grouped together...

"This can't be good. I'd better watch!" :D

Moves off to a safe distance, has a seat and pulls out a small bag of popcorn from coat pocket...

Dave G

First Post
[*BAMF*]

With an explosion of sulfurous gases and a purple cloud of smoke, A new figure joins the Battlefield. This slightly rotund figure is wearing a fuschia shower cap covered in Barbie pink flowers and is furiously scrubbing his foam-covered back with a long scrubbing brush, after the sound of imploding air fades away, he can be heard singing his song of inspiration, and gyrating slightly as if performing without an audience...

"I'm a barbie girl, in my barbie world... I'm... a... HEY! Who stole my shower?!?"

He glances around seeing the mustering forces laid out before him, and hears the chanting of the daves...

"A Dave uprising? Again?!?"

He snaps his fingers and the suds are replaced with a neon purple cordouroy leisure suit, complete with a pimp hat topped with a cockatrice feather. With another snap a large papa-san sized beanbag appears behind him along with an old wooden cable spool carved with runes and grafitti, topped by the holy Lava Lite of Antioch (tm) He promptly sits and pulls a mixed drink repleat with flowers and umbrellas from mid-air, taking a drink before continuing with a majestically booming voice...

"Dave's of the boards, you have one, and only one hope. Swear allegiance to me, and you will be spared. I was a Dave before being gifted with the domain of comfort, and despite that black mark, I have made a place for myself in the pantheon of this realm, and many others. Trust in your connection to my Dave-ness, and you too will be assimilated! Throw yourselves at my feet and I in my magnanimous mercy will shield you from the approaching maelstrom of destruction. Should you not succumb, you will be slain!!!!!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads