• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Daves of ENWorld, UNITE!

Tsyr

Explorer
Ha! The being that is Dave needs not fear any mere Pantheon. The Dave shall reign supreme. All shall convert to Dave. Dave is good.

Akunin

First Post
...CraCKle.... ....bzzZZZt.... tes.... testing... ca.. ...receive my tra.... Bzzrt... Hmmmmmmm.....

*BANG*

Bzzt... whrrrrrrrrrrRRRR... ...reading me? This is Eldritch-2 to Mount Mater, Eldritch-2 to Mount Hater. I have confirmed the source of the disturbances. The Daves are engaging in an uprising, I repeat, The Daves are engaging in an uprising. Request permission to engage Board Protocol EN-88, over...

"A.K., this is Control. Stand by"

"Confirmed. You are clear to engage trans-dimensional stabilizer and drop summoning beacons. Repeat - BP EN-88 Authorized. Stabilize the Time-space, drop the beacons and GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE - Remember the LAST time the Daves discovered their own sentience and free will, soldier!"

...Copy that. Stabilizer engaged and pods released... Plotting return course, over.....

Davelozzi

Explorer
Akunin said:
...CraCKle.... ....bzzZZZt.... tes.... testing... ca.. ...receive my tra.... Bzzrt... Hmmmmmmm.....

*BANG*

Bzzt... whrrrrrrrrrrRRRR... ...reading me? This is Eldritch-2 to Mount Mater, Eldritch-2 to Mount Hater. I have confirmed the source of the disturbances. The Daves are engaging in an uprising, I repeat, The Daves are engaging in an uprising. Request permission to engage Board Protocol EN-88, over...
"

*Hears broadcast, grabs sword in one hand and Legion of Daves standard in the other and rushes outside to join his fellows*

"Vive les Daves!"

Last edited:

Bugbear

First Post
I too am/are/was of the dave

As a Dave, I/us/they should warn me/you/us. If the Pantheon comes, Our former MAster/mistress Cyberzombie will be amongst them. No doubt, she/he/it will want me/you/us back...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads