• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Daves of ENWorld, UNITE!

Bugbear

First Post
Re: [*BAMF*]

BillyBeanbag said:
"Dave's of the boards, you have one, and only one hope. Swear allegiance to me, and you will be spared. I was a Dave before being gifted with the domain of comfort, and despite that black mark, I have made a place for myself in the pantheon of this realm, and many others. Trust in your connection to my Dave-ness, and you too will be assimilated! Throw yourselves at my feet and I in my magnanimous mercy will shield you from the approaching maelstrom of destruction. Should you not succumb, you will be slain!!!!!"

Listen not to his Honeyed words and Plush vinyl promises!

The Pantheon will never have us back. No longer will A Dave suffer at the hand of Cyberzombie. Never again will A Dave be Fed to the Slaughter in the Pantheon's silly games.

My fellow Daves!
Hear Me!
Live free or Die Free! There is no other choice!

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Re: Re: [*BAMF*]

Bugbear said:

Listen not to his Honeyed words and Plush vinyl promises!

The Pantheon will never have us back. No longer will A Dave suffer at the hand of Cyberzombie. Never again will A Dave be Fed to the Slaughter in the Pantheon's silly games.

My fellow Daves!
Hear Me!
Live free or Die Free! There is no other choice!

Big Goblin, I've about had enough of you making trouble. Watch out or I'll toast you.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Why listen to a pimp, when you can listen to a dwarf strapped in dynamite? I'm much more persuasive, AND I've got a hair trigger!

--The Kamikaze Midget, Rider of Panteon Tailcoats.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads