(OT) EN World Anagram Puzzle

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
I kept waiting for someone to get HELLIONS AND COORS...but I guess I'm not well-known enough here. What? Oh, just have something in my eye...excuse me...I need to go into the next room...[muffled sobbing]

Richards

Legend
Well, you're well-known enough for me to have chosen your name when I was coming up with the original list... :)

By the way, I like the quote in your sig. I saw that phrase painted on the back of a launch control center once (where the Air Force crew members pull their alert duty while monitoring the ICBMs in their charge). If memory serves, I believe I've heard that that was the oldest known piece of graffiti (it was discovered on the ruins of a Roman wall).

And are you really a Colonel, sir?

Johnathan
(only a Major)

Skarp Hedin

First Post
By the way, would anyone care to tell me what my middle name is if my full name is an anagram of NSA MAJOR HAS HAD RANCH THRILL?

Looks like "Marshall" to me. Or, perhaps it's "Shlamarl", you never know ;)

Last edited:

Richards

Legend
By "the first time," I meant "Marshall." I was never really fond of the middle name Marshall until I found out I was almost named "Johnathan Nathaniel." That would have sounded like I was stuttering. :)

Plus, you can break up "Marshall" into "Mars Hall." Yeah, the Hall of the Martians, that's more like it!

Johnathan
(big fan of Edgar Rice Burroughs' "John Carter of Mars" series)

333 Dave

First Post
I suppose a name like "333 Dave" excludeds anagrams :(.
Oh well, solve this one (oldies might get it, newbies might not)

DEAN H. LAST

Remove ads