(OT) EN World Anagram Puzzle

Holy Bovine

First Post
Baron Von StarBlade said:

I prefer ACE RHINO instead.

I think EricNoah should henceforth be called the Ace Rhino! :D

And thanks to madriel ;) for pointing out my own on the first page (I suck at these things and didn't even notice that any of the orignal ones could have been me :eek: )

Youse guys is so smart....

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ok, call me dumb, but I JUST NOW figured out who Johnathan Richards is... Can you say "Challenge of Champions I-IV" anyone??

Henry

Autoexreginated
EricNoah said:
Ok, call me dumb, but I JUST NOW figured out who Johnathan Richards is... Can you say "Challenge of Champions I-IV" anyone??

ERIC! *slaps head in disbelief*

Next you'll be telling me you don't know who WillieW is! :)

I still haven't seen any anagrams of my user name yet. HENRY doesn't work well, but does anyone have some for HENRY LINK? (I suck at anagrams.)

Agamon

Adventurer
Gah, you just figured that out, Ace?

20 lashings with a pool noodle for you.

UG, A BOOB (easy, I know, but the letters don't rearange very well)

EricNoah

Adventurer
It was, apparently, weeks before I knew WillieW was posting here. That's how far out if it I am!

Ok, new official policy. All famous people are required to report their presence to me at all times. :D

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Richards said:
And are you really a Colonel, sir?

Johnathan
(only a Major)

Hmm...I thought you'd been around here long enough to know...the Colonel is just a Flash Gordon/Buck Rogers type of character I created some years ago. I've never been un the military, and my name's not Hardisson. See the ENnies info page for more details; I'm one of the judges.

Baron Von StarBlade

EricNoah said:
It was, apparently, weeks before I knew WillieW was posting here. That's how far out if it I am!

Ok, new official policy. All famous people are required to report their presence to me at all times. :D

Sounds like someone ran into a fight with an Energy Draining creature. You should reset your title from 20th Level Loremaster to 15th Level Expert. . darn failed saving throws.

Remove ads