• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT]Favorite Magic cards?

Westwind

First Post
And how does City of Shadows and Life Chisel work together synergistically?
You can only sacrifice the Contolr Magicked creature to either the City OR the Chisel, right?

Yes indeed. That terrible combo was one of the first ones I came up with. Sac the first creature to the City of Shadows to fuel the Skull of Orm to get the Control Magic back to cast again to sac to Life Chisel....like I said, pretty terrible, but damn fun.

Ah, Type I. Are you on www.themanadrain.com ? Its the best place I have found to discuss serious T1.

As for the people who said that they can't play MtG anymore because their cards arent legal, well, theres always T1. ;-)
I am indeed over there as LoA...love the site.

So does Yawgmoth's Will really only help you if you have a Black Lotus to work with it in the same hand?
Actually, imho, the best cards with Yawgmoth's Will are Dark Rituals (just because you can have to 4 in your graveyard). There are some mono-black decks in Type 1 right now that do terrible terrible things to you if you can't counter the Will and they have a graveyard of Rituals, Hymns, and Duresses.

Right now, Mishras Workshop, Juggernaut, Su-Chi and Survival of the Fittest. TnT baby. ;-)
No need to explain how Survival made my list then..:) Although FEB looks cool too. And, if I can edit my list, I'd put Moat on there too. Some people have replaced it with Ensnaring Bridge tech, but no card has won me more games than this.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads