• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] I've got my movie tickets...how about you?

D'oh! I found out that AMC 20 in Livonia is sold out for the 12:01 AM showing. Are you going to that new theater across from 12 Oaks Mall? I've heard it's real nice.

Me, I'll be seeing it during "lunch" on the 18th at Star Theaters in Dearborn.

By the way, Quickbeam, did you once mention you have season tickets to the Wings? My wife and I will be at the game tomorrow: if you're around, maybe we can hook up for a few minutes and say hi.

Got 5 tix for the Ultra Screen, first thing Wed. morning. The midnight show is sold out. :(

Cough. Cough. I feel sick. And I think my kids are getting it, too.

Oh, well, we'll only miss one day of work/school. And for such a great cause, too. :D

WizarDru

Adventurer
By the evening of the 18th, my entire gaming group will have seen it, in waves. My wife is going to the midnight showing (man, will she be tired on the 18th). I and most of my players are going the 'hobbit hookie' route, and seeing it at noon on the 18th. One of my players has convinced his office's IT department to go see it, and they'll be going later in the afternoon.

Oliphaunts! Wargs! Treants! OH MY!

FlimFlam

First Post
jgbrowning said:

Hope that within a year she's over the spider fear or else Shelob may be a problem.. :)

joe b.

Possible spoiler, skip if you don't want to read this.

I heard they took the Shelob part out from The Two Towers and moved it to the beginning of Return of the King.

Ah, my 6 year old son eats that kind of stuff up. My four year old daughter, on the other hand...

And my wife is still pissed at me that I took them to see Spider-man. ;)

Dark Dragon

Explorer
isoChron said:
We (around 14 people) got tickets for the FotR with TTT following at Midnight 17th. Can't wait for it .... what's the time ? How many seconds left you say ?

WHAT?! You too? Isn't it you who complained about an evil DM? Wait 'til ... :D :D :D

I hope that the person who bought the tickets hasn't lost (or perhaps SOLD) them :eek: Hmm, if you hear something about a person being hunted across the city by people with swords and pitchforks...that are the 14 guys mentioned above :D
AND that person's PC WILL die a very cruel death later ... MWAHAHAHA...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads