• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Kings of Chaos is back once again!

Ashwyn

First Post
Cake Mage said:
oohhhh... :( I'm sorry... Its jus that I'm irish and I my first reaction is always to get angry and lash out. This always gets me in to trouble. I should really go see a tharapist or something... :(
I don't see the point. Therapy can't change your nationality.;):D

Cake Mage

Explorer
QUOTE]You all should really cut Cake Mage some slack, I mean he was exclusively mocked by Piratecat in this thread . [/QUOTE]

you know I was really hoping to keep that under raps. Now I must go to your house and take out your dominant hand so that every time you try and type, you'll be reminded of the time you decided to thrash me.

oops. heh heh :rolleyes: there it goes again. heh heh hee hhhh...

oh and sorry, mister bastard piratecat sir.

Last edited:

Sniktch

First Post
Hey, no one's callin' anyone a bastard unless I'm included in the statement :p

BTW, can I get a couple of extra clicks from people when you browse the thread? My puny force of 30 elves would appreciate it, as their Rat Bastard leader keeps driving them pretty hard and my casualties have been high :D

Eternalknight

First Post
Ashwyn said:
Um, what the bloody hell? When I click on randomlings link it takes me to an unactivated account named daveo.:confused:

I get the same. And you forgot to put your link in Ash.

And please, my army is poor, only 4000gp and 42 dwarves

EDIT: Aargh!! 3 attacks and I lost 10 Dwarves!!! Help!!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads