• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Piratecat goes on [OT] thread killing-spree!

jgbrowning said:
Piratecat, the scurge of the [OT] thread seas has recently been spotted! So far he has allegedly killed two threads, and my sources reaveal another will be killed soon!

joe b.

The sources are proven correct! Another thread has suffered the ravages of the mad Pirate, Pirate Cat! He has recently been photographed in disguise.....

If you see a tall, one-eye giant KING PRAWN (with a parrot on his shoulder) report your information to the local authorities.

Be very careful, he is armed with a wit capable of spearing a very old jar of rather crusty marmalade.

joe b.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
He's not dangerous. He's just a little ticked off that he didn't get to kill more people in CoC last night. It'll pass when he reliazes that collectively we lost more sanity than is usually found on these boards :)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
SHARK said:
Yea, O' Great Champion! Go forth into the OT hordes, and be not merciful or kind, but extend thy hand in wrath and fiery judgement!

--From the Chronicles of the Lords of Vallorea, ch. 1, volume 1.
Circa IC 126
Hello, sig text! :D

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
arwink said:
Shame. I was looking forward to seeing the starsign one get off the ground :D

The proper method, arwink, would be to re-open the thread without a poll and then find someone with nothing better to do than collate the results. I'd be interested, but I know slightly too much and simultaneously too little to make any of it really make sense. After all, your rising sign is practically as important as your sun sign (and just as significantly which decate in the sun sign you fall into).

Dinkeldog? Someone's here for you!

Asked for you by name...
:)

Attachments

• mad cow.jpg
    mad cow.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Hygric

First Post
Dinkeldog said:

The proper method, arwink, would be to re-open the thread without a poll and then find someone with nothing better to do than collate the results.

So would it be okay if I did that (speaking as the starter of the poll in question)? And if the answer to that is yes, which particular forum would be most applicable?

I have a lot of time on my hands of late and I need the stats practice.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads