• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT?] Really weird dice

guedo79

Explorer
I would love a website where I could buy any of those interesting dice. Or one with Zander's collection to drool over.

Zander

Explorer
guedo79 said:
I would love a website where I could buy any of those interesting dice. Or one with Zander's collection to drool over.
A few of my dice are pictured in my photo album (called "Alexander's Dice") at my site for dice collectors Dice Maniacs' Club a.k.a. The Random Fandom. There's only a small fraction of my collection of about 2,000 dice. If you think the dice pictured so far are weird, I'm having some dice made that should be ready early next year that are unlike anything that's been seen before - possibly in the history of mankind. Details are top secret for now but I'll be revealing all about the new dice when I have them...

With regards to getting dice like mine, try Dozens of Games. They have a good selection and the service is pretty good too. They're a bit pricey though.

If you're after a set of reproduction ancient d20, rhomboid d12 and d6, try this auction. Alternatively, if you're in Paris, France, you can get them from the Louvre museum's store.

Lastly, please don't drool on my dice. It makes them kind of icky. :)

guedo79

Explorer
You sir, may have just forced me to join a msn group. Someday I hope to have a collection like yours.

oh and *sluuuuurpp*. Sorry about that sometimes I don't ever notice I'm drooling.

Zander

Explorer
MerakSpielman said:
(BTW, knowing your name is Simkin makes your sig make more sense...)
All of my names (i.e. first, middle, last and nickname) have appeared in a published RPG products either as names or words at one time or other, even "Zander" (of which there are at least two examples).

I had the great pleasure of meeting Margaret Weis once. She was amused that my surname is Simkin. She kindly autographed my Darksword books with a dedication "To Simkin". :cool:

Remove ads