• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Top 10 reasons to see EP2 (This one is for Wolfspider)

This is a little something inspired by my Kentucky neighbor wolfspider. Now you don’t have a reason not to go to EP2!:D

10. Less Jar Jar
9. Boba Fett: adolescent bad boy.
8. Two words: clone attack!
7. No Jake Lloyd “Yippee!”.
6. It’s got to be better that EP1.
5. Jango Fett: you gotta love the threads
4. You know you want to.
3. N’Sync gets killed!
2. Yoda might show you his little light saber
1. If you are on these boards, you’re a geek anyway, so what the hell….

Last edited by a moderator:

hong

WotC's bitch
Re: Top 10 reasons to see EP2 (This one is for Wolfspider)

Some guy from Ohio said:

2. Yoda might show you his little light saber

If you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Hong "eww, wrinkly bits" Ooi

Holy Bovine

First Post
11. Maybe we'll finally get to hear Samuel L. Jackson (Baddest Jedi Around) say some of those lines he was supposed to say in Ep1.

You know the ones;

"Get my lightsaber - it the one that says bad mother [expletive deleted]"

"These ain't the mother [expletive deleted] droid's you're looking for"

That's what the peope want! ;)

KidCthulhu

First Post
Dunno, call me cynical. Lucas makes a stinking heap of crap for Ep1 and we're all supposed to thank him and give him money because the second one doesn't smell as bad?

I mean, I hope it's good. I fervently hope it's good. But not being as bad as the first one is a poor reason to see a movie, IMHO. I didn't go see Highlander 3 just because it didn't stink as bad as Highlander 2.

Voadam

Legend
Samuel L. Jedi quotes

# 11 continued

Midi Chlorians? Shut the [explitive deleted] up, You don't know jack [explitive deleted] about the force if you bought Liam Neeson's line of [explitive deleted], He just says that to everybody who is not a jedi. [Explitive deleted], I bet he didn't even need to use mind tricks to get you to believe that one you sorry [Explitive deleted].

Axiomatic Unicorn

First Post
KidCthulhu said:
Dunno, call me cynical. Lucas makes a stinking heap of crap for Ep1 and we're all supposed to thank him and give him money because the second one doesn't smell as bad?

I mean, I hope it's good. I fervently hope it's good. But not being as bad as the first one is a poor reason to see a movie, IMHO. I didn't go see Highlander 3 just because it didn't stink as bad as Highlander 2.

I agree 100%, But.....

He also made 3 GREAT movies. I'll go see Ep2 on that basis alone. Hope spring eternal, but I'm not completely optimistic.

10. Less Jar Jar

Umm, Getting kicked in the crotch LESS, is not a selling point.

Remove ads