• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] What Sesame Street character are you?

Tsyr

Explorer
I got something called a Zoe. Now, it's been... oh, probably 17 or 18 years since I've watched the show, but I don't remember a Zoe... I must be missing something.

Someguy

First Post
Ditto, I got Zoe...I am a hopless romantic i guess. (hopeless in more ways than one :( )

And as a side note, originally only Big bird could see snufflelaphugus...but censors didn;t like it becuase they said it could be construed that Snufflelaphugas was a LCD induced hallucenation...

Villano

First Post
Someguy said:
And as a side note, originally only Big bird could see snufflelaphugus...but censors didn;t like it becuase they said it could be construed that Snufflelaphugas was a LCD induced hallucenation...

You mean he isn't? Damn! Then that mean that there really is a Snufflelaphugas hiding in my closet!

I'm scared.

Seriously though, I thought I'd be Bert, but instead I got:

You are OSCAR. You are wild and crazy and you know it. You know how to have fun, but you may take it to extremes. You know what you are doing, though, and you are very much in control of your own life. People don't always see things your way, but that doesn't mean that you should do away with your beliefs. Try to remember that your wild spirit can
lead to hurting yourself and others.

Oscar? I can live with that. Besides, I like hurting others!;)

elmo.jpg

I am ELMO. I am cute, and everyone loves me. I
are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing.
I never hurt feelings and seldom have your own
feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. I are witty and calm
most of the time. Just keep clear of
backstabbers, and you are worry-free.

Too lazy to change me verbs, so we'll go with "I are..." heh

"Me fail english? that's unpossible!"

Dougal DeKree

First Post
You are OSCAR. You are wild and crazy and you know
it. You know how to have fun, but you may take it to
extremes. You know what you are doing, though, and you are very much in control of your own life. People don't
always see things your way, but that doesn't mean that you should do away with your beliefs.

Try to remember that your wild spirit can lead to hurting yourself and others.

MUAHahahaaaaa!

I knew it! Shouldn't all DMs be Oscar? "What, you don't like being chased by Goblins? Well, How bout BUGBEARS? or OGRES??? I know...ETTINS!!!" oh, that "could"hurt :)

Dougal DeKree
"Hope shall be the blade that severs our bonds!"

Bran Blackbyrd

Explorer
I took the test 5 times and no matter what answers I chose I got Ernie, what in the hell is wrong with me?

Even my mother would have pegged me for Oscar the grouch...

Edit: Let it be known that I would have pegged myself as an Oscar or a Zoe. Know thyself indeed.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads