• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Would all the Aussies, please stand up?

drs

First Post
arwink said:
Wow dude, you have my sympathy. I fled screaming from the Gold Coast a year ago, and haven't looked back :)

Anyone mind if I keep a running count of Brisbanites: Me, Capellan, I'll assume maransreth, DRS is close enough that it doesn't coung :D...

:) Hopefully I'll be spending a lot more time in Brisbane than I would normally for the next three (to five) years. I find out on Thursday if I'm going to uni there.

Feanor Starym

First Post
I might end up helping to GM the Living Games at Arcanacon...
I'm DEFINATELY running the 40k Card Game at Arcanacon...
so if anybody comes by, look for the guy in the "Ravenwing Scout" T-shirt with glasses

Kalanyr

Explorer
Warwick, Queensland, myself. Brisbane soon though pending uni admissions. Also Festy_Dog, is from Toowoomba not that he ever checks General as far as I know he tends to stick to In Character.

Edit- No S at the end of Queensland.

Last edited:

Capellan

Explorer
arwink said:
Anyone mind if I keep a running count of Brisbanites: Me, Capellan, I'll assume maransreth, Crimson Scribe...
Potential Brisbanites: DRS and Kalanyr (uni admission pending)

And of course all the SE QLD people will be attending The BIG Weekend over the Labour Day long weekend, right? Right?

I love cons, yes I do.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads