Out of Print games You Miss...

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Why does crazy_cat hate Torg?! (Maybe the name is the answer? He's crazy? ;) )
Well, if you ask him, he'll probably come up with some ridiculous claims about incomprehensible mechanics, silly tables, and weird cardplay or something like that. But you are closer to the truth with your initial guess ;)

And Achan hiArusa, thanks for posting that you own all Torg books. Great. How does this help me?! You're just mean...

;)
Me too! I have them all as well!

Fat lot of good they're doing me now :(

Staffan

Legend
Torg. You can't go wrong with the Cyberpope or Doctor Möbius (You can go wrong with Baruk Kaah though).

James Bond. As someone else said, I've never seen a game match the source material so perfectly. And it should be noted that the main designer both of Torg and Bond was Greg Gorden.

Alternity. Maybe I should run a Star*Drive campaign some day... (oh, and Bill Slavicsek, one of the primary Alternity designers and nowadays head of RPG R&D at WOTC, was also involved in Torg).

Hmm. Maybe Torg is the Kevin Bacon of RPGs?

Aus_Snow

First Post
MERP, CP20xx, WFRP, Trinity, early [A]D&D, Earthdawn, Pendragon.

Wow, what a lot of fantasy stuff. :eek: Not obvious what my favourite 'genre' tends to be, oh no.

Not because any of those games is necessarily all that, but because all of them were lots of fun at the time. :)

It's all about the company, with RPGs, as it ever is.

Set

First Post
Trinity
Adventure!
Aberrant
Scarred Lands setting for D&D
Al-Qadim setting for D&D
Kara-Tur setting for D&D
Vampire: the Masquerade
Mage: the Ascension

Snit's Revenge
Divine Right