"Out of the Frying Pan" - Book II: Catching the Spark (Part One)

Cyronax

Explorer
Best yet!

I just want to again give my compliments to nemmerle and his players for having the best story hour on the boards. I think nemm's writing ability and the dialogue between the characters is what really makes this story hour stand out. Most of the other popular story hours are a good read, but this one (and sepulchrave's if he'd ever update it ;) has really captured my imagination the most.

C.I.D.

Sinuhe

First Post
Well, it definitely is good to see that my character (Beorth) was missed. Can't wait to find out what you guys think about the trouble that Beorth got himself into while he was away from the other party members......

The story gets REALLY exciting after Beorth falls from grace.....

*evil chuckle*

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Thank you everyone for the kind words!

And Horacio don't worry, Beorth doesn't fall from grace as much as he decides would be fun to smother small children and then raise them as ghouls and make them eat their own parents.

Nothing too bad. But don't tell any of the other players because their chracters don't know yet. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and this thread has reached 10 pages and as much as I loathe to do it I will be starting a new thread with the next installment (either late tonight or some time tomorrow). Look here for a link to it.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
nemmerle said:
Thank you everyone for the kind words!

And Horacio don't worry, Beorth doesn't fall from grace as much as he decides would be fun to smother small children and then raise them as ghouls and make them eat their own parents.

Nothing too bad. But don't tell any of the other players because their chracters don't know yet. ;)
Oh my God!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Oh!

Oh, and this thread has reached 10 pages and as much as I loathe to do it I will be starting a new thread with the next installment (either late tonight or some time tomorrow). Look here for a link to it.

Wating for the link and the update :)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Graywolf-ELM said:
I know she probably went off to wake the Half-Orc, but this hit me as hilarious.

Now on to the next installment.

GW

Hahahaha!

That's a funny catch!

Where was that tho? I want to fix it.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
nemmerle said:
Hahahaha!

That's a funny catch!

Where was that tho? I want to fix it.

Session #21 (part II) Just before Ralem, 1st of Dek – 564 H.E. in post 51 of the story hour.

So far this is the funniest like this I've found.

GW

Remove ads