• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Outcasts Forever: Issue #1 - Red America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Madison and 43rd Street
Manhattan
Early afternoon

Battle Before the Baxter Building – Epilogue

As Sandman revealed Comrade Russia's face, his eyes snapped open and darted about . . . most likely tactically assessing the situation. He still appeared unable to move, and a solid swing would most likely send him to dream-land . . . or worse.

OOC: Summary Hp’s spent (Binary 5, Cap 2, Falcon 1, Iron Man 2, Wasp 3, Wonder man 2) Damage levels (Cap 3 lethal/2 stun stunned, Carol Danvers 2 lethal/2 stun, Beast 2 stun, Iron Man 2 lethal/1 stun , Wonder Man 6 stun, Wasp). Also, Villain points used – 15 (Colossus 1/ lethal/ 1s - unconscious, Crimson Dynamo – drained, Darkstar 1L/3s unconscious, Comrade 2s, Red Hawk 2s unconscious, Titanium Man - drained).

Last edited:

Mimic

First Post
Nuke261 said:
"Avengers. Status report."

"I have recieved minor damage, but well within acceptable tolerance." Vision states as her returns to the ground seeing that Wonderman has returned on his own.

He will attempt to remove Colossus from the molten pavement, just incase she returns to her normal state.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Captain America (HP 5/6, 3 lethal, 2 stun)

Madison and 43rd Street
Manhattan
Early afternoon

Battle Before the Baxter Building

Jack was surprised as Steve's face appeared in the midst of Sandman's form. Even more so when his eyes opened, suddenly. "Don't even think about it." With that Jack pulled back and punched Comrade Russia square in the face. He wanted to say more. He wanted to explain to Steve what happened and why but ultimately, he knew it didn't matter to anyone but him. For a moment, it actually looked like Cap was smiling as his fist connected.

OOC: All-out atack (-5 dodge, +5 attack)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Madison and 43rd Street
Manhattan
Early afternoon

Captain America said:
"Don't even think about it."

With that Jack pulled back and punched Comrade Russia square in the face. For a moment, it actually looked like Cap was smiling as his fist connected. After connecting, Cap met Comrade’s eyes for a moment . . . it looked like he was about to speak . . . before his eyes rolled in the back of his head . . . and his shield slid off his left arm to clatter surprisingly noisily considering everything that was going on.

“I do not wish to interrupt such a touching reunion . . . however, I have picked up a call for an alpha strike here in moments. It would be best if we were not present when he and she arrive . . . ,” Vision IV commented in a metallic hollow voice.

To accent the point several shots were fired from a distance . . . it seemed the police were again closing in on the plaza in front of the Baxter Building.

OOC: Summary Hp’s spent (Binary 5, Cap 2, Falcon 1, Iron Man 2, Wasp 3, Wonder Man 2) Damage levels (Cap 3 lethal/2 stun, Carol Danvers 2 lethal/2 stun, Beast 2 stun, Iron Man 2 lethal/1 stun , Wonder Man 6 stun, Wasp). Also, Villain points used – 15 (Colossus 1/ lethal/ 1s - unconscious, Crimson Dynamo – drained, Darkstar 1L/3s unconscious, Comrade 2s unconscious, Red Hawk 2s unconscious, Titanium Man - drained).

Gideon

First Post
Iron Man, 4/6 HP, 2L/1S, -3 Armor

Baxter Building

The golden face plate shifts from the removal of Comrade Russia's conciousness to Carol Danvers "Are you back to be a burning hot flying super model? Or are you stuck for the moment being more amazing than any artist ever could draw?

Stark, with a quick and efficient twitch of his muscles, stays hovering in the air waiting for Cap's orders.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Captain America (HP 5/6, 3 lethal, 2 stun)

Madison and 43rd Street
Manhattan
Early afternoon

Battle Before the Baxter Building

Jack stiffened slightly at Vision IV's words. There's more of them?

"All right team, let's get organized and get out of here. Our cover has been blow bad enough, so Iron Man, Vision and Binary make sure you don't leave anyone behind and let's get back to the mansion."

Jack took one last look at the man he knew as Steve Rogers as he retrieved Comrade Russia's shield. "I know I've seen enough of this place." His last statement was in a softer tone to no one in particular.

kid A

First Post
Sandman

Flint watched from above as Cap punched Comrade Russia square in the jaw. Within his sandy form, he felt the Comrade go limp, and slowly he morphed himself down to his human form again. He kept a sharp eye on the Comrade, ready to grapple him again in case of any deception.

"Man, Cap, that was a good hit! I even felt that one!"

BrotherGustadt

First Post
Wasp
HP: 2/5; Status: Normal

Slowly, still nursing a bit of numbness from the gas, Janet manages to sit up and take stock. The battle seemed to be more or less over, no thanks to her, and the others were apparently getting ready to bug out.

Even as Iron Man approached, she returned to human size; being small tended to exaggerate her sense of visual perspective, and that was just too much for her to deal with right now. She stood and rubbed her eyes, then her temples. "Thanks, To--Iron Man, sorry. I don't know what he hit me with, but it doesn't seem to have caused any harm, just messed me up a little. I'll be okay." She bobs her head towards Beast. "That who I think it is?"

Mimic

First Post
We seem to be missing a few people, where is Moonknight and Mr. Immortal? The Vision states as he looks around accessing the situation.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Madison and 43rd Street
Manhattan
Early afternoon

Redwing lifted off the ground as the Falcon faded from view, circling the group low in the air . . . almost at head height.

As Cap lifted the shield, there was a faint vibration that seemed to shake through him, nothing apparent to others . . . almost like a cold breeze . . . .

More shots were fired from a distance . . . the police continued to close on the plaza in front of the Baxter Building. In fact a stray shot ricocheted off Vision IV’s metallic body - he hardly noticed.

The team had several capable flyers . . . Wasp, Iron Man, Binary (who was almost at full strength), Wonder Man, Vision. The question was . . . where were they all going to head?

OOC: Summary Hp’s spent (Binary 5, Cap 2, Falcon 1, Iron Man 2, Wasp 3, Wonder Man 2) Damage levels (Cap 3 lethal/2 stun, Carol Danvers 2 lethal/2 stun, Beast 2 stun, Iron Man 2 lethal/1 stun , Wonder Man 6 stun, Wasp). Also, Villain points used – 15 (Colossus 1/ lethal/ 1s - unconscious, Crimson Dynamo – drained, Darkstar 1L/3s unconscious, Comrade 2s unconscious, Red Hawk 2s unconscious, Titanium Man - drained).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads