• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Outcasts Forever: Issue #1 - Red America

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsadkiel

Legend
Beast, 3/5 HP, 2 stun hits, and still has that song stuck in his head. . .

"Sorry, Clint."

The rest of the team seemed to have the 'hitting people' aspect of the mission under control, so hank scrambled over to the Falcon, to see if his limited medical skills could help.

ooc: Damnit, Jim, I'm a biochemist, not a physician. And I suspect that the Falcon will be leaving us regardless. But Hank would try.

Mimic

First Post
"It would seem so." Vision states as he rises into the air after the fast flying man, his body solidifying, getting denser and denser. The jewel on his forehead glows breifly before stabbing out as it attempts to strike the metalic women.

"But that doesn't mean I can't get a parting shot in."

powers: dropping incorperal (free action) activating density control (free action) movement (half action) energy blast (half action)

Gideon

First Post
Iron Man, 4/6 HP, 1S/2 L, -3 Armor

Seeing Hank start running over to Falcon and having no medical training at all. Iron Man will provide covering fire for the blue haired medicine man if anyone advances on him.

OOC: If anyone looks like they are gonna attack Hank while he is playing Doctor they will get blasted. If no one tries to stop Hank then Colossus will get the two shots instead.

Feats: Point Blank, Precise Shot, Aerial Combat(+1 attack), Rapid Shot
Attack: +9/+9 +11 dmg

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Madison and 43rd Street
Manhattan
Early afternoon

Battle Before the Baxter Building – Second Half, round five, continued

Vision said:
"It would seem so . . . But that doesn't mean I can't get a parting shot in."
Vision quickly calculated the trajectory that Wonder Man sailed from and vaulted into the following the same angle. Turning his head for a parting shot, the gem blazed forth(a), though the woman had turned her attention onto that of Captain America.

“Brother . . . one must calculate the exact blast necessary to incapacitate of foe of that mettle,” Vision IV stated. Adjusting a metallic arm, Vision IV unleashed a blast “Shra-KOOOM!!”

When everyone cleared their eyes, Colossus was lying face down in molten pavement. Wisps of gaseous osmium wafted up from her back.

“Perhaps a bit too effective,” Vision IV added.

Sandman could feel Comrade Russia cease to struggle. Whether it was because he was incapacitated, or simply held fast, he was uncertain.

Hank’s inspection of Falcon seemed to indicate that the man was dis-incorporating, much to the dismay of Redwing, who pecked at Hank several times while he was trying to inspect him.

Laynia was still sleeping . . . it would most likely be hours before she awoke.

Wonder Man managed to slow his rapid impact with a building and quickly returned to the others.

(a) Vision’s energy blast, roll of 18 + 6 for a total of 24, hitting. Damage save roll of 14 + 19 – 1 stun hit vs. damage DC of 25, no apparent damage.

OOC: Summary Hp’s spent (Binary 5, Cap 2, Falcon 1, Iron Man 2, Wasp 3, Wonder man 2) Damage levels (Cap 3 lethal/2 stun stunned, Carol Danvers 2 lethal/2 stun, Beast 2 stun, Falcon 2 lethal hit/dying, Iron Man 2 lethal/1 stun , Wonder Man 6 stun, Wasp). And now . . . actions? Initiatives: (Falcon, Wasp, Red Hawk, Beast, Black Widow, Iron Man, Vision, Titanium Man, ‘Ultron’, Comrade Russia, Colossus, Sandman, Binary, Wonder Man, <paused> Cap, Darkstar, Crimson Dynamo). Also, Villain points used – 15 (Colossus 1/ lethal/ 1s - unconscious, Crimson Dynamo – drained, Darkstar 1L/3s unconscious, Comrade 2s, Red Hawk 2s unconscious, Titanium Man - drained).

OOC: GM backroom. We are out of rounds.

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Captain America (HP 5/6, 3 lethal, 2 stun)

As he looked around the battlefield that the street had become, he saw bodies everywhere. Luckily, most of the bodies were the Soviets. Captain America stood looking at Sandman holding Comrade Russia on one side of him and Colossus body smashed into the pavement on the other. Re reached up to his comm mic and asked a question he was afraid to hear the answer to. "Avengers. Status report."

As they answered he moved towards the Sandman. "I need you to release his shield. It's done too much damage to this world."

tsadkiel

Legend
Beast, HP 3/5, 2 stun hits

Nuke261 said:
"Avengers. Status report."

Hank stood, and wiped his forehead. "The Falcon is . . . fading. There's nothing I can do for him."

Indicating the silver android, he added, "This is Vision IV. He's smarter than I am, and he wants to come with us. Since he has the information we need locked up in his memory, I think we should let him."

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Nuke261 said:
As he looked around the battlefield that the street had become, he saw bodies everywhere. Luckily, most of the bodies were the Soviets. Captain America stood looking at Sandman holding Comrade Russia on one side of him and Colossus body smashed into the pavement on the other. Re reached up to his comm mic and asked a question he was afraid to hear the answer to. "Avengers. Status report."

As they answered he moved towards the Sandman. "I need you to release his shield. It's done too much damage to this world."

"I'm allright, thanks to Iron Man's very timely intervention."
Carol gets up and carries Darkstar over her shoulder and catches up with the rest of the team.
Of course she has to resist the urge to immedialty fire some plasma at Ulron but thankfully she does not have to worry over the decision as she simply doesn't have the power at the moment anyway.

Karl Green

First Post
Wonderman, HP 4/5, 6 stun

Captain America said:

The young (18yo) flying suffer looking kid does a poor attempt at a salute and says "Whoa, Captain America! Good to meet ya. Wonderman here... ah got a boo-bo from the Russian sleeping locomotive and a little hurt from the Doom man, but otherwise a-ok... man this day just gets crazier and crazier"

Gideon

First Post
Iron Man, 4/6 HP, 1S/2 L, -3 Armor

Nuke261 said:

Tony quickly glances at his HUD Armor is somewhat beat-up and I feel like a lot of ow-ie.

"I'm pretty bruised but alive. My armor is beat up pretty bad."

Iron Man comes down for a skilled landing and goes and check on Wasp's condition as he hadn't heard from her in a while.

kid A

First Post
Sandman

Flint could no longer feel Comrade Russia moving inside of him. AT Cap's request, Sandman morphed his body to allow the Comrade's face to appear for breath, as well as his shield-bearing arm. "Here's his shield, Cap. Not sure if he's really under, or if he's just trying ta fool me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads