Pain Pride and Prejudice

Arkhandus

First Post
Seamus just hopes someone else will take down the imp on the wall, since he would make too much noise and probably struggle to get up the wall to reach it......

[sblock=ooc]I think you'll need to climb a bit to attack the gremlin there.....the wall was noted as being around 10 feet tall, and it's on top of there.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Noticing for the first time the size of the wall, Michael stows his Maul. He could kill the thing, but his eldritch blast would likely alert the mage. Instead he tosses a rock further into the bushes and tries to make bird sounds to entice the creature into the bushes.

Tiali

First Post
Rungner rushes out and stabs the thing on the wall. His swing cleaves it in half, and goo covers the top of the wall. No other gremlins are in sight.

However, you can hear the sounds of the last gremlin coming around the wall from the east. It is getting slowly closer to your position, and its laughter and quick movements are getting louder and louder.

You also hear the half-elf directly on the other side of the wall; 'What the hell?' She screams back inside the courtyard. 'Get them in the portal now!! We have visitors!' and you hear her begin running back towards the courtyard.

Arkhandus

First Post
"We be'er mouve in! Tha' wasn' tew subt-el!" Seamus whispers to the others in worry. He looks to either side and tries to figure out which way to go, to get past the wall and engage the enemies that seem to have been alerted by the splattered imp. He hesitates for a few moments.

[sblock=ooc]Pre-emtpively rolled initiative of 8 for the coming fight. Most likely Seamus will just follow after whoever first heads into the area encircled by the wall. Remember, everyone gets +1 to Initiative checks from my Senses Aura.
1d20+1+1=8 [/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Michael glares at Ruggner's back as the impetuous warrior rushes off.
'If I'd wanted to rush into uncertain doom I'd have shot the damn thing myself... This is why I work alone.' He thinks to himself, sighing. 'Well at least the fool will be the first to rush in. How quickly she kills him should give a good estimate of her power.'

Initiative (1d20+3=11)*+1 aura=12*

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I already rolled initiative earlier
Roll Lookup
19+6=25
25 Initiative.[/sblock]

Scartail almost sighed inwardly to himself as the larger man not so stealthily killed an imp, leaving the others alerted.

"Ambussh iss quiet... not loud!" He hissed, already fully prepared for combat.

[sblock=More OOC]
Scartail has his light shield and a shortspear equipped atm.

If that imp presents himself outside of melee combat enough for Scartail to throw a spear at him, Scartail will do so.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2099920/
Attack: 16+3=19
Damage: 1+4=5[/sblock]

Tiali

First Post
Everyone looks around and realizes they don't know the temple very well.

Please see OOC forum for more information. Please post your Round 1 actions. I'll take the actions you have posted in your last post as a pre-combat ready action.

[sblock=Combat]

Initiative order.

Scartail 26
Rungner 16
Michael 12
Seamus 8
Torl 7
Half-Elf 5

As we stand now, the Half-Elf female is within 15 feet of everyone, but there is a 10 foot high wall between you and her. The talking you heard earlier, and the portal you saw, could be estimated at around 100 feet away.

She screamed and began running towards the portal. *She has last action so she hasn't begun moving yet, but that is her intent*
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads