Pathfinder 2E Paizo announced Tian Xia World Guide, Character Guide, and the Season of Ghosts adventure path.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I'm wondering if all the info in the Dragon Empires Primer and Dragon Empires Gazetteer will be covered in these new books. I hope so.

glass

(he, him)
Personally I have always found Pathfinder's art to be a bit too cartoonish for my tastes, but I cannot say I have noticed any trend of its getting more so.

Jadeite

Open Gaming Enthusiast
I'm wondering if all the info in the Dragon Empires Primer and Dragon Empires Gazetteer will be covered in these new books. I hope so.
Tengu are already in the APG and Nagaji in Impossible Lands, so I wouldn't expect them to repeat the info on those Ancestries.

Jahydin

Hero
Personally I have always found Pathfinder's art to be a bit too cartoonish for my tastes, but I cannot say I have noticed any trend of its getting more so.
Can't speak for everyone, but personally I want more of this:
1680635626860.png

And less of:
1680635593385.png

If that makes sense.

Can't speak for everyone, but personally I want more of this:
View attachment 281033
And less of:
View attachment 281032
If that makes sense.

I think it depends on the book? I actually like the Grand Bazaar cover if only because it's showing, well, a Grand Bazaar. I can understand disagreements on other books, but when it comes to setting books, I kind of get showing the place as a culture and not just as a place to fight in.

At the same time, I think you need your fair share of action covers. The Guns and Gears cover is some solid Wayne Reynolds work for me, right down to the utterly ridiculous tri-bladed fire sword. lmfao

A385ED04-AEFC-4035-842C-334835422BC6.jpeg

Remove ads