Pathfinder 2E Paizo announced Tian Xia World Guide, Character Guide, and the Season of Ghosts adventure path.

grankless

Adventurer
Does Tian Xia include the fantasy equivalent to Polynesian peoples?
Minata, an archipelago off the Southwest coast I believe, has some Malay and Filipino influences, but current material doesn't really get in to much Polynesian influence; we'll see if that holds true for when the book comes out, though, as currently there isn't very much about Minata or indeed the continent in general.

Kaodi

Hero
In virtue of some of the debates going on on EN World I am going to be mighty interested to see how many new people take a chance on Pathfinder once the Tian Xia World Guide comes out.

Lojaan

Hero
In virtue of some of the debates going on on EN World I am going to be mighty interested to see how many new people take a chance on Pathfinder once the Tian Xia World Guide comes out.
Oooh I've missed this discourse. What is the word on the street? More newbies coming, or people staying away?

I think there is a big audience for an Asia based setting, particularly one made by people of Asian decent, but I'm only guessing.

Green Onceler

Explorer
Is it just me who thinks the picture with the boat race looks very goofy?

Both Paizo and Wizards have been travelling aesthetic paths that leave me cold these past few years. Frostmaiden is the last major RPG release that caught my eye (the adventure was poor, though) . The last Paizo release that appealed was probably the Starfinder Core Rulebook.

These garish entries, framed with PF2s trademark beige/brown colour scheme? No. No siree, Bob.

Remove ads