Pandemic: How will you continue to enjoy your hobbies?

atanakar

Hero
First of all, our next rpg games will be online. I've never done this before but have been wanting to. Skype for the first session. Maybe Roll20 afterwards. My wife and I will be continuing her solo player Essential Kit adventure.

Looking at my pile of unpainted miniatures, I've got my work cut out for me!

Reading : I received the Forbidden Lands box a few days ago. I'm halfway through Modern AGE Treefold setting book.

Edit: I'm also fiddling around with the B/X ruleset. Writing all the house rules we created in the 80s. Not sure were I'm going with this. It's fun to do on rainy days.

Finally, this winter I rediscovered the joys of miniature rocket modelling. I have three kits to build and paint. I also have motors for launches in secluded places.

How about you?

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
I opted out of last night's pub game; however, I have been running online a long term Classic Traveller game that is my hard SF homebrew: fusion torch ships and real star maps. Also I am a player in a standard universe Traveller 5 game online. Sort of on the look out for other online games, looking at ads on reddit or fb, etc..

No change for me, Fantasy Grounds.

If you going online, I suggest you use Discord over Skype. I've had a lot less issues with bandwidth etc with Discord. Plus its persistent so you can have channels for in-game and out of game chat, plus ones for posting setting information etc.

Though I know Roll20 is free, if your actually going to use a VTT, I strongly suggest you look around and don't just go with the one that seems most popular.

Remove ads