Pandemic: How will you continue to enjoy your hobbies?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Things in the world have developed quickly recently. My usual group and I haven't had a chance to discuss what we will be doing.

Broadly speaking, at this time there's not a lot of risk for a half-dozen people getting together in a private home. But if folks aren't comfortable, we'll put it on hold.

One game store owner I know has had an idea that might help him through this time when his shop may not get much business - running online games for a fee. I may join up with that, to help support a local business.

Play by mail with letters written in bodily fluids. Very safe and hygienic.

1584141348825.png

I am now in the work from home crowd, along with having my kids do Online school from home. They are our group, so we will continue as normal there. Otherwise, though, we will probably watch more movies and play more games just to keep ourselves from going stir crazy.

And hope that the weather continues to improve so we can get some yard work done as well.

Well, I lost track of my Roll20 password, but Tabletop Simulator is an option. Yeah, also lost track of my Fantasy Grounds password.
You do know that almost every website has a feature you can request a password reset right? I know FG does; Lost Password Recovery Form - Fantasy Grounds Message Boards

Then once you get that all you have to do is go to your Order History and your license key will be right there;

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I haven’t participated in TTRPG gaming in more than a year now, since my main group went poker crazy.

Fortunately, I have other hobbies, like playing guitar.

Henry

Autoexreginated
My group and I haven’t come to a point where we’re talking about suspending, but as Umbrian said things are moving so fast I truly have no idea what the next week holds, much less the next month. I had to drop out of my other group due to other life issues right now, right before this started happenin. I do know that online tabletop gaming is likely not in my future- I’m not set up for it, and I just don’t find it very fulfilling.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases